please check out the anti-mandate news »

« prev   random   next »
1   stereotomy   ignore (0)   2021 May 14, 4:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Clapton was always shoot first, then aim.

The tragedy of his child that he requisitioned from a "fan," and then the child falling out an open window because Clapton didn't want a female to intrude on parental duties.

Pride/Ego goeth before the fall.
2   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 May 14, 11:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

"Almost 50 Percent of FDA and Dr. Fauci's Employees have Refused the Covid-19 Vaccination."
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1286632/pg1

Actually, more like 40 percent, but who knows how many of the other 60 percent are faking it.

Trader Joe's in Santa Cruz said you don't have to wear a mask if you are vaccinated, but they will take your word for it LOLZ!
3   mell   ignore (6)   2021 May 15, 8:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Ceffer says
"Almost 50 Percent of FDA and Dr. Fauci's Employees have Refused the Covid-19 Vaccination."
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1286632/pg1

Actually, more like 40 percent, but who knows how many of the other 60 percent are faking it.

Trader Joe's in Santa Cruz said you don't have to wear a mask if you are vaccinated, but they will take your word for it LOLZ!


I am vaccinated you bigot!......(against tetanus and polio that is)
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 15, 11:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

Ceffer says
Trader Joe's in Santa Cruz said you don't have to wear a mask if you are vaccinated, but they will take your word for it LOLZ!



I specifically asked the checkout clerk at our local TJ today, and he said that all of that is true.

OK, no more mask for me in TJ.
5   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 26, 11:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag      

https://notthebee.com/article/eric-clapton-takes-a-stand-against-vaccine-passports-wont-play-shows-where-proof-of-vaccination-is-required

Eric Clapton Takes Stand Against Vaccine Passports, Won't Play Shows Where Proof Of Vaccination Is Required


Good, we have at least one old musician with integrity left.

about   best comments   contact   one year ago   suggestions