Joe Biden said today, that masks have needlessly divided this country

By Tenpoundbass follow Tenpoundbass   2021 May 4, 3:17pm 221 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Then he went on to say, if you don't wear one, then you are Lazy.

This is not the Babylon Bee, I am not making this shit up. I shit you NOT!
1   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 4, 5:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The guy is senile and was never all that bright to begin with.

He was the only one wearing a mask on a video call with other world leaders, a huge embarrassment to America.
2   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2021 May 4, 8:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Does this idiot realize that his own cdc says we don’t need to wear masks outdoors anymore?
3   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 May 4, 8:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
Then he went on to say, if you don't wear one, then you are Lazy.

This is not the Babylon Bee, I am not making this shit up. I shit you NOT!

Video? Where did you hear this?
5   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 May 4, 9:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

People pulling joe puppet strings are not doing a great job, likely preparing us slowly for Kamala take over... you know black Asian woman of color, etc....
6   ThreeBays   ignore (5)   2021 May 4, 9:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
Then he went on to say, if you don't wear one, then you are Lazy.

This is not the Babylon Bee, I am not making this shit up. I shit you NOT!

No, actually you are making this shit up.

Biden made a statement about masks being too divisive and urged treating eachother with respect and patience, pretty nice.

Then later in Q&A about vaccine rollout he said “We know we’re going to get to a place where the doubters exist or the people, I don’t want to say lazy, people just not sure how to get to where they want to go. It’s going to be hard".

Nice job all for taking the bait.
7   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 4, 10:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said that I don’t have to wear a mask outside. So I’m not wearing a mask outside.

That’s following science. And I thought that following science, and not politics, was what we were supposed to be doing throughout all this.

But Biden is saying that if I was patriotic, I’d keep wearing my mask.

So is wearing a mask based on science or is it based on politics? Are we doing what’s right for the public health or are we merely looking to be socially courteous and to model good behavior for children?

Is it only about virtue-signaling after all?

Indeed, that's all masks are about.
8   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 5, 9:35am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yet Biden does NOT wear his mask in his weird photo with the very elderly Carters:

9   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2021 May 5, 10:34am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

"Honey, I shrunk Carters"
10   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 May 5, 11:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ThreeBays says
No, actually you are making this shit up.

I know what I saw!
11   clambo   ignore (5)   2021 May 5, 5:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nobody actually cares what Biden says, but sometimes we have a morbid curiosity for the latest idiocy from him.
12   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 5, 5:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ThreeBays says
I don’t want to say lazy

That is actually saying "lazy" and everyone knows it.

Worse, Biden called people unpatriotic for not wearing fear masks everywhere.