We're approaching both Rin's 10 yr post-dating & 1 yr Real Doll anniversaries

By Rin follow Rin   2021 Mar 6, 5:54pm 297 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Yes, for dating, it's roughly the last week of Mar/first week of Apr back in 2011. For the RealDoll, it's an exact Covid time of 4-19-20, after the US-Canadian border was closed for tourism and the crate arrived in the mail.

Now, I'm living in a dating-free time type of Nirvana where yes, I get to squeeze boobs and ass at home but at the same time, I don't feel the need to visit the city and do silly stuff pretending to care about women around ppl. It's been great.

I can only thank my inner resolve in fighting society's indoctrination and thus, have avoided the MeToo movement as well.

In a few years, I'll be investing in the talking RealDoll where one gets to program rules-based-responses like moaning while touching her breasts, vagina, or ass, responding by saying, "I want ... your cock ... inside me"

Rin Wah is Law!
1   BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Mar 6, 9:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You sir are a revolutionary
2   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 7, 11:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We need this longevity field testing of Real Dolls so we can have ultimate confidence in their durability and suitability for use.

600 spooeys and still ticking.
3   Rin   ignore (8)   2021 Mar 7, 12:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
longevity field testing of Real Dolls

BrickDollBanger is starting that movement. He's got a few RDs and even a couple of the animatronic ones ...

4   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 7, 1:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Do real dolls need rebuild kits after a while? Or do you just keep changing the oil and they run forever?
5   Rin   ignore (8)   2021 Mar 7, 1:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says

The 1st gen required some maintenance work around the 10 year mark, either on the inner skeletal joints or the silicone. So far, the newer ones seem to last longer but time will tell.
6   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2021 Mar 7, 2:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Unless someone "hacks" it and it responds with "HALF!"
7   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2021 Mar 7, 2:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The 1st gen required some maintenance work around the 10 year mark

I would presume that after 10 years, one would want the updated edition anyway. Maybe with the new "swallow action" feature.
8   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Mar 7, 2:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

Wow! It moans more enthusiastically than many chicks I've banged.
9   Booger   ignore (6)   2021 Mar 7, 3:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
Onvacation says

I would think that all that time with the pressure washer wearing it down, it would need more maintenance than that.
10   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 Mar 7, 5:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I Rin says

"Siri, would like me to cram it in your poop shoot?"
"Oh Yes, Do Me... Bleep Beep Boop!"
11   Rin   ignore (8)   2021 Mar 10, 10:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Also don't forget, it's more than just the cock.

The hands are also happy squeezing boobs and ass.

I didn't realize how relaxing, squeezing boobs are. It's almost like swigging down a cold beer after work but w/o the alcohol.
12   Rin   ignore (8)   2021 Mar 23, 8:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

Considering that my only true memory of my ex-GF, now, 10 yrs ago, was ejaculating in her mouth, I think I'll make that "swallow" only 'bot look like her.