Who we lost the election to

By FuckTheMainstreamMedia follow FuckTheMainstreamMedia   2021 Jan 17, 5:17pm 216 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I know YouTube’s not popular here but this was too good not to post.

Make it through the whole thing. It’s worth it.

2   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2021 Jan 18, 11:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Can't believe how unhealthy the students looked in general. Lots of obesity and low T.

Of course, some of the weirdest people I have ever encountered were the students when I was in my first couple of years at UC Berkeley.

What it shows is that college students no matter what their chutzpah generally don't know their asses from a hole in the ground and are easily led.
3   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2021 Jan 18, 12:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It’s hilarious.

I remember him from Jay Leno show, he made few appearances.
4   clambo   ignore (5)   2021 Jan 18, 4:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The only attractive females in the state of New Hampshire are those attending the several colleges up there.
5   MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 18, 5:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Triumph is the greatest! Those chicks were Hot. I'd do them doggie style.

Here is hoping that Triumph has lots of material with Uncle Joe and Aunt Jemima.
6   MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 18, 6:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Triumph with the DNC. Funny as hell !!!!! :-)

7   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2021 Jan 18, 6:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

God the stone faces!

How do you not die laughing at “rapist Americans”?

I truly wonder what their outlook on life is. Like are they all just intent on slitting their wrists?