The Rin Pill crew is no longer getting flu shots

By Rin follow Rin   2020 Oct 5, 12:12pm 510 views   11 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

As a result of the success of the Rin Full Monty ...

The guinea pigs have uniformly decided against getting the flu shot this winter. In fact, they're so astonished at my protocol that now, they're spreading the word 'clandestinely' among other friends, who're willing to listen.

Unfortunately, some of these other ppl are still afraid and refuse to add Quercetin or Allisure Allicin to their daily supplementation and instead, depend upon the words of (ahem) wisdom from the CDC, FDA, NIH, and the WHO (not to be confused with Roger Daltrey or Pete Townsend).

Well ... here's what I have to say to the likes of Anthony Fauci, William Gates III, and Deborah Birx ...

1   Rin   ignore (8)   2020 Oct 5, 12:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't think I can make myself clearer.
2   rocketjoe79   ignore (1)   2020 Oct 5, 12:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My wife got the flu shot - hurt her arm for 3 days! She forgot to work it into the surrounding tissue right away.
3   Rin   ignore (8)   2020 Oct 5, 12:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rocketjoe79 says

One guy I knew was fully incapacitated for the same amount of time. Basically, it's the usual amount of time he'd take off if he caught the real thing anyways.

I really hope that this is the beginning of the awakening of the world, where people realize that the talking heads of the CDC, NIH, FDA, and (non-rock band) WHO are bureaucratic paper pushers for Big Pharma and not the custodians of the public's health and wellness.
4   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2020 Oct 5, 1:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

Sad, but true. No tit fucks for them in the next world.

Covid has exposed the clown show of captured public health medicine. Programmed to grind the dumb herds through the profit mills and political agendas.

Johns Hopkins politically captured by Bloomberg donations. CDC is clearly captured. So, the challenge in the future is to obtain un-captured, objective information, as usual. It's like sifting through dump trucks for a cast off Rolex.
5   Rin   ignore (8)   2020 Oct 30, 6:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Guys, huge Covid "testing spikes" as of this weekend, and still, none of my test subjects have come up positive or have any symptoms of a cold or a flu.

We are winning the fight. Each of my guinea pigs have gotten at least one or more persons to follow the protocol which means that Rin's Twelve (yes, think of Ocean's Twelve as a metaphor [but one where we keep the money]) is now in its twenties, perhaps even thirties. And as that next group gets results, it'll spread to another cohort.

This is the full grassroots, word of mouth thing, no internet gestapo watched twitter, fb, etc, to pollute the message.

Keep it a secret and make it 'strictly word of mouth': no Op-Eds, no social media, just among ppl you know, who believe that on the average, we're being polluted by Big Pharma and not abetted.
6   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2020 Oct 31, 9:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
we're being polluted by Big Pharma

Yup. Reason why I won't even take an Advil. It's all bull shit and most of it destroys your body in the process of making you "feel" better. Outside of cancer or infection, your body signals that it's hurting for a reason. Big pharma is trying to numb that and make money in the process. I want to hurt so I know when something is wrong.
7   Rin   ignore (8)   2020 Oct 31, 11:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
Reason why I won't even take an Advil.

Here's the thing with NSAIDs, like Advil or Aleve, there may be a day in the future where if you get injured ... that's when you'll need 'em and if you take 'em regularly, they'll be far less effective in the clutch and then, you'll need to upgrade to an opiate like Oxy or an NSAIDs/Oxy combo like Percocet.
8   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2020 Oct 31, 11:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

I just don't take any of it. Fractured my heel two months ago. Didn't hurt. Maybe I have a high pain threshold. I'd have to be in a ton of pain to even touch non-OTC pills. Basically dying.
9   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Oct 31, 11:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I never get flu. Only time I did get it was the same year I got a ducking flu shot. Fuck it, never again.
10   theoakman   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 31, 12:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm on the Rin pill, two exposures since September, no Wuhan wheeze. But I did likely beat it in Feb so maybe I'm still immune.
11   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Oct 31, 12:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I honestly think a bit of red wine every day is effective at preventing the flu and colds. Could be wishful thinking, but works for me.

Getting drunk, on the other hand, makes you more likely to get sick.