1   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 30, 3:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Soooo, "I'll go on rent strike because I've lost my job but I'll keep cashing these UE checks". Noble. Decent. Kudos for taking the high road!
2   Misc   ignore (0)   2020 Mar 30, 8:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If unemployment hits the levels they are talking about, all people will have is money from the government anyways. Then it's really the same thing as a moratorium on paying for anything. Until suddenly woosh the money is worthless.
3   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Mar 30, 9:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OccasionalCortex says
Hey...why don't we just have a moratorium on paying for FUCKING EVERYTHING while we are at it? Only makes sense and why do things half-assed.

I agree: free shit is a fucking human right!
4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Mar 31, 8:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sounds like self important Liberal dissent activists trying to stir the pot where nothing is happening.

Trump announced there would be no evictions and banks would not foreclose for non payment of rent or mortgage.
Judges are not issuing eviction notices for anything. Not for Mortgage holders not for Renters.
5   just_passing_through   ignore (7)   2020 Mar 31, 9:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'd evict the shit out of my tenants. Time for them to rent an apartment instead of a house.
7   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2020 Mar 31, 9:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says

Not currently a landlord, but having been one I'd be at least starting the process of booting them if they don't pay. Might be delayed, but odds are they wouldn't have paid at some point.

No one is spending money on stupid shit right now, so if they hold a job still, rent/mortgage should be easy. My wife and I can spend what we want, but we're astonished at how our checking account is growing. It's comical honestly. This is why I have slight concern the economy doesn't bounce back as quick as many would like. People are essentially being forced not to spend and they're going to start seeing how much stupid shit they were buying. We'll see. Need a strong bounce back, but I think it takes longer than most people think.
9   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Mar 31, 10:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says

Don't kid yourself Gucci Toilet paper will be a thing in the near future.
10   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2020 Mar 31, 10:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
WookieMan says

Don't kid yourself Gucci Toilet paper will be a thing in the near future.

I'm a Quilted Northern guy, but if Gucci makes good TP I'm all in. Treat that ass right. Can't stand people that get copy paper as TP.