Facial Recognition Doesn't Work

By NuttBoxer follow NuttBoxer   2019 Dec 20, 8:06am 315 views   11 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

As usual, man greatly overestimates his abilities, and falls on his face. If I don't want to be tracked, all I have to do is get a tan...

2   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 20, 8:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OMG its also racist and misogynist and presumably transphobic!
3   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 20, 8:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They were using facial recognition when I was boarding flight for Europe in summer. Luckily, it could not recognize my face. And I am not Chinese....
4   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 20, 8:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am also not Chinese; but, I identify as Vietnamese, wil it respect my self-identity and not recognize me.
5   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 20, 9:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
chinese-users-claim-iphonex-face-recognition-cant-tell-them-apart/.

I don't know if the software can be blamed...
But then again, they could have a API with the Chinese government. They know.
6   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 20, 9:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Heraclitusstudent says
NoCoupForYou says
chinese-users-claim-iphonex-face-recognition-cant-tell-them-apart/.

I don't know if the software can be blamed... :-)
But then again, they could have a API with the Chinese government. They know.
7   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2019 Dec 20, 9:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Did it fail because it called everybody 'FuckFace'?
8   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Dec 20, 11:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It needs more nano tubes, and space elevators.
9   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2019 Dec 20, 1:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dog assholes were recognized as Progressive politicians.
10   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2019 Dec 20, 1:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

But those are progressive politicians.

Ceffer says
Dog assholes were recognized as Progressive politicians.
11   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 20, 1:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'd like to see what facial recognition would match this to: