1   socal2   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 5, 10:03am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Abu Zubayadah was one of Bin Laden's top lieutenants running operations and training.

Not losing any sleep that we roughed him up a bit trying to prevent future attacks. Shame he hasn't been executed yet.
2   covid_shmovid   ignore (5)   2019 Dec 5, 11:38am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Fuck that rughead fucker.
3   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 5, 12:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

socal2 says

If you read the article, you would know he's not, and there is no intent to ever charge him.

You need to learn empathy, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Keep believing in your WMD's, Thermite was supposed to be at ground zero, the feds ousting of Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Poppy production going through the roof was a coincidence, and the Patriot Act is for your protection.
4   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 5, 12:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberal_in_blackface says
Fuck that rughead fucker.

The reaction I'd expect from someone who has no context other than "Middle-Easterner = bad".
5   covid_shmovid   ignore (5)   2019 Dec 5, 12:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NuttBoxer says
Liberal_in_blackface says
Fuck that rughead fucker.

That guy is so much more than just "Middle-Easterner" it's not even funny.
6   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 5, 1:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberal_in_blackface says
That guy is so much more than just "Middle-Easterner" it's not even funny.

You have a source to counter the article, and it's many referenced articles?
7   covid_shmovid   ignore (5)   2019 Dec 5, 1:43pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

NuttBoxer says
Liberal_in_blackface says
That guy is so much more than just "Middle-Easterner" it's not even funny.

You have a source to counter the article, and it's many referenced articles?

I won't waste my time to "counter" the claims of some fuck who has 0 credibility with me.
8   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2019 Dec 5, 1:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberal_in_blackface says

So you got nothing but assumptions, presumptions, and innuendo.
9   covid_shmovid   ignore (5)   2019 Dec 5, 2:14pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
Liberal_in_blackface says

So you got nothing but assumptions, presumptions, and innuendo.

I have very high immunity against enemy propaganda. If someone can smell shit from 10 feet away he has no need to drop on his four and lick it.
10   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 5, 3:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberal_in_blackface says

Federal government isn't charging him, and admits the assumption he was connected to Bin Laden was wrong. So what the fuck are you talking about?