To those Patnetters who say that mainstream Democrats do not engage in identity politics...

By rd6B follow rd6B   2019 Nov 12, 1:27pm 92 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

...I present one of the leading Democratic candidates, Elizabeth Warren:
1   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 12, 1:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't trust these twitter screen grabs anymore. Is this for real?
2   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2019 Nov 12, 1:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

From Midway to Normandy to Apollo and DNA research, we all know that black transgender have been front and center.
3   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Nov 12, 1:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says

I think they have included one in 'Evil White Male George Washington Crossing The Delaware' now. Can't re-write the history books fast enough.
4   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Nov 12, 1:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
I don't trust these twitter screen grabs anymore. Is this for real?

It's everything, liberals have blurred the line between insanit, comedy, and reality.
5   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 12, 2:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
I don't trust these twitter screen grabs anymore. Is this for real?

I got it from her Twitter feed because I do not trust screen grabs from secondary sources as well. And yes, it sounds like something from Titania McGrath
6   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 12, 2:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
NoCoupForYou says

'Evil White Male George Washington Crossing The Delaware to subjugate and oppress trans and cis womxn, gender-nonconforming and binary people'
FIFY