1   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Oct 8, 9:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't even consider him a whistleblower.
2   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2019 Oct 8, 9:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Technically he only facilitated whistleblowers releasing their evidence. I say evidence because most of what Wikileaks released showed criminal actions. But without Julian Assange, Bradley Manning would probably never have been able to release Collateral Damage.
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (53)   2019 Oct 8, 10:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That much data, more like a foghorn blower.

Whistles can play a tune.
4   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Oct 8, 10:44am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

My biggest issue has been with all the smears on him. Calling a guy that receives and releases info a hacker was total bs.
5   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2019 Oct 8, 1:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Calling a guy that receives and releases info a hacker was total bs.

Assange was part of the Cult of the Dead Cow.

Personal opinion is fine, but should be grounded in more than what the state news tells you.
6   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Oct 8, 2:09pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

NuttBoxer says
RC2006 says
Calling a guy that receives and releases info a hacker was total bs.

Assange was part of the Cult of the Dead Cow.

State news was saying he was a hacker along with US government. I had a subscription to 2600 in the 80s that doesn't make me a hacker for life or does it?
7   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2019 Oct 9, 9:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says

Are you known in the hacker community? Mendax is.