'Racist Super Rat' photo bombs FOX45 live shot

By OccasionalCortex follow OccasionalCortex   2019 Jul 30, 11:29am 1,901 views   23 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Totally awesome! Reporter babe didn't even see it, I think. The camera dude just happened to pan over to this shitty pile of garbage and out came Super Rat, The RACIST Anti-Hero of Democrat-controlled Baltimore! Super Rat makes his debut at the very end of the piece...the very last part of the live portion of the broadcast.

BALTIMORE (WBFF) - A rat was seen running through a FOX45 reporter’s live shot during a story on President Trump’s tweet Baltimore is rat-infested.

Maxine Streicher was in west Baltimore's Sandtown-Winchester neighborhood today to report on conditions.

The neighborhood is part of U.S. Rep. Elijah Cummings' Congressional District 7.

Trump blasted Cummings' handling of the district this weekend.

Unfortunately, you have to click on this article to see the video. It is not shareable.

1   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 30, 12:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I watch that channel!!!
2   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 30, 12:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

50.3% poverty rate!
3   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 30, 12:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You know it's bad when you see the rats out in the daytime like that.
Normally I don't see them at all until after dark.
4   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 30, 12:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That rat looks homeless.
5   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 30, 1:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
50.3% poverty rate!

That rat looks like part of the 50.3% that are in poverty, which is weird because he/she/"ze" has a huge pile of some of the richest garbage on earth in which to forage. Are the human inhabitants of that city doing any better?
6   komputodo   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 31, 9:15am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
That rat looks homeless.

Why? because he's not white? Dat's raciss..
7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2019 Jul 31, 10:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Move over uneducated Minorities, Rats are the new protected class.
8   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 31, 10:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

komputodo says
RC2006 says
That rat looks homeless.

Why? because he's not white? Dat's raciss..

Hair looks dirty and looks drugged out, poor life choices living in a liberal city. Rats by me don't come out during the day they know their place and stay out of site if they step out of line they get killed by black and white cat on patrol.
9   OccasionalCortex   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 31, 1:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Anybody find a video of that opening scene of Season 9 of Shameless where the rat on the street rapes another rat, then crosses the street only to get squashed by an SUV?

Perfect example of how current reality is showing what Art did when it was filmed last year. I don't think the folks who did that episode could predict what a story of rats in Democrat turd world shit holes would be in the news cycle of today, do you?
10   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2019 Aug 5, 9:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Now that I have ha more time to think about this. Literally everyone I know in my neighborhood has had their car damaged by rats. Obviously the crazy cat lady put a stop to this in my immediate area, which is why I forgot about it. That and the rats normally eat the wires since the wore looms protectors and insulation, and you end up with something like this:

I personally have never had this happen because my cars are old (more than 20 years old) and my stuff is made with petroleum based products that the rats won't eat. That and I have oil leaks. Anyone with newer vehicles which use soy based products the engine compartment wiring is often eaten up, and expensive to fix (no warranty will cover this as well). I have only had rats nest, usually on top of the battery.
11   The_Weeping_Ayatollah   ignore (5)   2019 Aug 5, 9:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

Covered by comprehensive.
12   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (2)   2019 Aug 5, 9:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Have an illegal tow it over the border, report it stolen.

Iranian_Oil_Burse says
zzyzzx says

Covered by comprehensive.
13   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2019 Aug 5, 10:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rats eat wires? That's the first I've heard about that.
Used to put Brillo pads or steel wool in rat holes to stop them from coming through.
14   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Aug 5, 10:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If rats could vote, Dems would breed them, protect them and import more.
15   RC2006   ignore (2)   2019 Aug 5, 10:25am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
Rats eat wires? That's the first I've heard about that.

The insulation on some new wires is soy based and rats love it, there is a lawsuit against toyota for this but I am sure this is going on with a lot of cars and wires in general, rats also like wires to wear down their teeth. I park by a wooded hill side at work and one day I noticed some rat poop on engine so I put a ultra sonic thing on the battery that goes off once in while to scare them away so far no more rat poop I think I got lucking noticing it before they damaged something.

I also use the brillo pads with great stuff foam.
17   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2019 Oct 30, 1:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rats ate some plastic in my car's engine bay:
18   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 30, 1:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
Rats ate some plastic in my car's engine bay:

Have you tried poisoning them?

I have some field rats in my yard - they do not bother me, but sometimes they get into house attic. I have an open tray with rat poison in attic, so they are quickly eradicated.
19   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2019 Oct 30, 1:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In case it's not obvious as to where the holes are:

20   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2019 Oct 30, 2:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

6rdB says
Have you tried poisoning them?

For one thing, my cars are old, like at least 20 years old and aren't made of soy products, and both leak stuff. Even my good car leaks oil. My beater leaks almost everything. As in, my cars are less tasty then almost all of the other cars in the neighborhood. That and a crary cat lady lives 2 doors down, and her yard cats used to do a good job killing the rats, but they have gotten older, spoiled, and lazy lately. That and the black people a few doors down don't maintain their place and that's where the rats live. Can I poison rats without potentially poising anything else?
21   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 30, 2:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
Can I poison rats without potentially poising anything else?

I use this, and it appears to work well:
I don't think cats will eat this. It will poison mice tho.

Another, even less humane poisoning possibility would be Paris plaster or cement mixed with flour, works on mice and rats:

This recipe uses plaster of Paris, a white powder made from gypsum cement. It dries hard and is often used for molds and casts. When you mix it with something that’s enticing to the mice, they’ll ingest it, and when the plaster mixes with water in the mouse’s stomach, it will harden in their digestive tract and kill them. Common ingredients you can mix with plaster of Paris are peanut butter, sugar, or cornmeal (I would not use sugar or peanut butter as other animals might eat it then). Mix into a dough and roll into balls, then leave in areas you think mice might be.

I don't think cats will eat this - may be need to avoid places where birds can get to it.
22   NDrLoR   ignore (0)   2019 Oct 30, 3:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
where the holes are
Back in the early 80's I backed my mother's little used '79 LTD out of her garage and noticed anti-freeze leaking. Opened the hood and a rat had built a nest on top of the engine and had gnawed anything that carried water--the overflow bottle, windshield washer reservoir and lines for windshield washer fluid and some wiring around the carb. She often didn't drive her car for days, so it had time to do its work. The dealership cleaned it out and repaired the leak, two weeks later it had built another nest but hadn't done anymore damage. Got poison from the city because they said they only had the strong stuff, made a line around the garage. A week later found the thing croaked in front part of garage. This was early 80's, so those poisons are probably not as effective as then.