Political Humor thread.

By marcus follow marcus   2019 Feb 17, 4:30pm 76,387 views   8,798 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

This is distinct from the TRump humor thread. If you're a triggered right winger, that wants to vent the best "libs are evil" crap you can come up with, this is the place. Not the TRump cartoon and Meme thread.

Although feel free to post memes very specific to Trump about how awesome he is, in the Trump cartoon and meme thread.

« First    « Previous    Comments 8759 - 8798 of 8798    Last »

8759   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 17, 7:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Who is "you" and "your" referring to in the circle of diversity above. IT's almost as if some group had things great, and then when they let in the others, the others ruined it and now somehow the cycle will repeat ? Or did it repeat before ? It's sort of implied that the group was better off without the "others" and it can be again, but the others would ruin it again.

I think the Black Queer Alliance would be better with some more diversity. A little Motorhead, some Cheryl Tieg swimsuit posters circa 1982.

What's wrong with that? Diversity and a broader spectrum of things makes everything better.
8760   marcus   ignore (12)   2020 Feb 17, 7:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You're right. It's the exact same thing. My bad.

What was I thinking ?

marcus says
Yes becasue corporate, and government entities and other large institutions are just like some super micro subculture that should be allowed to be be as homogeneous as they want.
8761   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 17, 7:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
You never present any kind of argument to this, just adhominem.

You want me to present evidence of lack of evidence?

You are running cause you have no facts. You have innuendo, assumptions, mind reading, and gossip. You can call that stuff "evidence" but it's not. Period.

I'd love for you to list the facts that all reasonable people agree with, but you wont (cant).

I've never said Trump didnt lie. I could pick out 25 Trump statements that are factually inaccurate. BUT, it's all stuff like "we are setting all time records" when something is merely good. Or the hamburgers were "stacked to the moon". Yeah, who cares.

I care about whether I can ascertain a politicians political agenda from his speech. Trump is indeed the most transparent and honest potus in memorable history by that regard.

Asking you to share a lie you want to discuss is my way of showing you that the Trump "lies" are typically fluffed up nonsense or outright lies by the establishment. Ex : "https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/02/politics/justice-department-trump-tower-wiretap/index.html" The important lies reported by the MSM have been proven to be 100% accurate. Obama did wiretap Trump at Trump Towers, meanwhile the entire MSM establishment called Trump a liar.

Still waiting for your big lie, that you havent found in 3 years of Trump.
8763   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (7)   2020 Feb 18, 4:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

That’s your response to CBO’s post? I’m picking up my toys and leaving you smelly pants?

CBO has a major point. That is, how in the universe are the charges on impeachment nebulous? I’m still impossibly unclear on why/how anyone can determine guilt of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The thing is, CNN and MSNBC are full on propaganda. Not an alternative point of view. They are not the counterpoint to Fox. Fox is counterpoint to ABC, CBS, and NBC. CNN and MSNBC are counter points to Glen Beck and Alex Jones...that is, straight up crap.

Yet you have admitted you watch both. You admitted you trust the NY Slimes which hasn’t endorsed a Republican President in over half a century. You probably also read the Washington Post which is a leftist pile of garbage at this point.

The impeachment was a political stunt intended to satiate a looney left wing base. It was unfair, wrong, and likely costs the Dems the house in 2020.
8764   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 18, 5:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
. I know you love it when I get all on my high horse about literacy and punctuation. All that useless elementary school shit

Just because. Practice and you'll get it.
8765   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 18, 5:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Even DErshowitz clearly states that the issue isn't even what he did, but more the question of if he did do what was suggested, was it impeachable.

No, he didnt. You've been lied to, but you wont even find his quote to prove me wrong, will you. Ask yourself why
8766   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 18, 5:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Look the case was made by both sides, I heard both sides directly make their case.

Both sides? Dude the impeachment was 100% one sided. You havent even in the slightest "heard both sides" as one side wasnt allowed to speak.

The ease with which you lie to yourself is emblematic of our CNN/MSNBC propagandized times. Look at the facts and try, at least... or just be a bunch of righteous mob nazis.
8767   marcus   ignore (12)   2020 Feb 18, 6:25am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CovfefeButDeadly says
Yet you have admitted you watch both.

Actually it's been quite a few years since I watched either one.

CovfefeButDeadly says

This is an extreme right wing opinion that you present as fact. As I said, I listened to both sides directly from those presenting their case.

CBOEtrader says

I heard it myself on the radio live as I was driving. You're the one that learns through a biased filter, not me. If only you had the integrity to read Dershowitz' argument rather than just repeatedly call me names. What are you afraid of learning ?
8768   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 18, 6:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

YOU made a statement. YOU cant find evidence or even a direct quote to back it up. The lie in your statement is that D somehow suggested something wrong happened. He didn't. D suggested the allegations even if true, couldn't legally result in impeachment, to which there is currently no evidence anyways.

i listened to most of the impeachment proceeding. I heard everything D said, and I heard the lies CNN/MSNBC told about him. I listen to CNN/MSNBC far more than any right winger purely via osmosis. Keep lying to yourself though. I mean, everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi right? Thats what Don Lemon tells you to think, just go with it.
8770   marcus   ignore (12)   2020 Feb 18, 6:53am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

Ah, you finally fucking looked it up. I like the way you continue to act indignant and like I was wrong as you FINALLY admit that what I said was correct.

Oh, I was lied to by CCNN and all the propaganda that I supposedly get my opinion from. Hahaha, then finally you look it up only to realize that I was right, and then in Trump like dishonest fashion you still press on spinning it as if I said something different.

Unbelievable.
8771   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 18, 7:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

Ah, you finally fucking looked it up. I like the way you act indignant and like I was wrong as you FINALLY admit that what I said was correct.

Unbelievable.

marcus says
Even DErshowitz clearly states that the issue isn't even what he did
is a factually incorrect concept, fed to you by the MSM. The CNN/MSNBC spin on D the entire time was that D was somehow admitting Quid Pro Quo, BUT it wasnt impeachable. The left took it further with implications that D admitted Trump wrongdoing, but its not impeachable. Its slippery thinking, based on illusory facts spun to you by propagandists.

The truth: https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/481073-dershowitz-any-citizen-would-find-ukraine-quid-pro-quo-troubling

D NEVER SAID that he thought trump did something wrong. He never said that a quid pro quo for a political favor in return for $$ would be ok with anyone, but that was the spin and you twirled right along w it.
8777   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 18, 7:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

Obama fought the LGBTQ community until he was elected.

Guess which POTUS is the only POTUS in history to support them before election? 25 years before his election, at a minimum.
8778   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 18, 7:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Obama fought the LGBTQ community until he was elected.

And remember Obama sent Biden out to test the waters before Obama himself would "evolve."
8783   Misc   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 18, 8:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says

The chart doesn't quite do Trump justice, as there were also an additional 8 million part time jobs that became full time jobs under his watch.
8784   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 18, 8:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Remember folks, Obama's Solyndra Loan was so good, we're feeling the impact 10 years later. But, vote for Bernie Sanders to fix the Economy!
8785   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 18, 9:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

That's nice you listened to it, but I've said it here before, it needed to be watched. Body language is an extremely efficient way to judge the truth which I'm sure you'll argue. Facial expressions. The way someone may struggle to answer a straight forward question. The questioners themselves and whether they're confident or not in what they're asking. How they look when they ask. You can't get that from a radio. I watched probably 25-30 hours between the house committees and senate on CSPAN and stopped during the breaks. No filler or outside influence from the network.

You're not wrong and Trump lies for sure. But the impeachment was a complete and absolute waste of time. Trump has also already been reprimanded or sued for his other infractions before becoming POTUS. They're done, over with. None of them rise to the level of him being imprisoned and this pisses people off. Everyone you know has committed some petty crime or potentially serious crime. If it's a problem for you then you're probably not going to have many friends let alone be able to vote for anyone in either party. (that's not meant as an insult, just pointing out that if Trumps transgressions are a problem, most people associate with people just as bad if not worse and just maybe don't know it)

Every politician lies anyway, so it's ironic that we now have a new standard set up that lying is a problem even though both parties have been doing it for generations.
8788   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 18, 7:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

April 2020?

We keep hearing about bombshells from both sides. They all end up as duds.

Lee Harvey didn't act alone. The Vietnamese did not attack us in Tonkin Bay. World Trade Center Seven did not "collapse from fire". And Epstein didn't kill himself.
8789   marcus   ignore (12)   2020 Feb 18, 8:35pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
Every politician lies anyway

Yes, I can think of a couple Obama lies. Yes, they all lie.

But they aren't all pathological liars. A pathological liar is something very very different, and very dangerous to themselves and others. Because a pathological liar has no realistic concept of whats true, or even what it means for something to absolutely true or factually correct. They can believe whatever they want to believe, to an extent that's even much more than the most dishonest Trump Cucks on this forum.

That's not the kind of person we want as a leader.
8790   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Feb 18, 8:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
That's not the kind of person we want as a leader.

maybe, but thats the sort of person who can ignore all odds while building $B empires and winning POTUS elections. Trump, nor Obama, nor anyone of that level of achievement is a normal person. They all have egos the size of Alaska, its a pre-req
8793   WookieMan   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 19, 7:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

Lol, left has gotta really stop using Greta. She just sailed across the Atlantic in a million dollar yacht (yes, I know it's a catamaran). More emissions were put into building that vessel and operating it then the average person probably puts out in a decade. Congrats Greta.... just because it can use wind doesn't mean it's efficient...

8794   socal2   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 19, 9:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trump has some work to do to catch up with Obama's pardons and commutations.

8795   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 19, 11:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Notice Johnson's bar chart above looks like he is flipping the bird...

« First    « Previous    Comments 8759 - 8798 of 8798    Last »