We do not need any stinkin' Second Amendment, police will always be there to help you

By rd6B follow rd6B   2019 Jan 19, 7:25am 2,969 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

HOUSTON - Police said three men are dead and a fourth is in a hospital after a man shot them during a home invasion in east Houston.

The break-in occurred just before 1 a.m. on Sherman Street near 71st Street, as four men forced their way into a house, according to Houston police.
One man was left dead in front of the house, at least one wounded man took off on foot and the others left in an SUV, police said.

The car crashed into a pole nearby at Harrisburg Boulevard, where a man was found dead inside, and the other person who ran out collapsed down the street on Capitol Street and later died, according to police.

One man who fled from the house was found. He was shot in the leg.

First, I'd bet that homeowner likely would be dead if not for his gun.
Second, CROOKS LIVES MATTER...THEY HAVE FAMILIES TOO - I am sure this will be heard from press (outside TX).
Third, all of this happened in so-called Little Mexico - likely homeowner was a local Hispanic. Race-baiting will be more difficult this time.
1   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Jan 19, 8:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How invasions will now decline in that area.
2   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Jan 19, 8:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
How invasions will now decline in that area.

Homeowner was a good shot - 75% fatality rate and 3 crooks off the streets. I'd give him a medal. If he gets into legal trouble, I will donate to his defense fund.
3   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Jan 19, 8:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

d6rB says
HeadSet says
How invasions will now decline in that area.

Even more interesting if the Homeowner turns out to be female. The article always says "Homeowner: and never a "he" or "him" that I noticed.
4   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Jan 19, 8:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

Another news source said "he" and "Police said the homeowner was not hurt."
5   MrMagic   ignore (12)   2019 Jan 19, 2:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

d6rB says

I absolutely agree, great odds!!

With that said, it sounds like something else was going on: gang war? bad drug deal? personal beef?

Shots were fired outside, so it looks like more than your standard home invasion.
6   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2019 Jan 19, 4:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'll defend the 2nd no matter how many Republicans,their families & friends are hurt or killed by gunfire.
7   rocketjoe79   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 19, 4:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When seconds matter, help is only minutes away!
8   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Jan 19, 4:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
The article always says "Homeowner: and never a "he" or "him" that I noticed.

The video does say "A man fought back against four theives..."

My bet: the resident of the house was known to have a lot of cash and/or drugs inside, and the guys came to take it.

And he had the gun to shoot back because he knew such a thing might happen.

So it sounds like he may have been a drug dealer himself.
9   rd6B   ignore (1)   2019 Jan 19, 5:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

And he had the gun to shoot back because he knew such a thing might happen.

@Patrick, this is TX, not CA. My neighbors (honest middle class people) could arm a small army with their guns.

Patrick says
So it sounds like he may have been a drug dealer himself.

Possible, but homeowner could simply have been a local businessman. These things have happened with businessmen nearby: