IS "FAT" THE NEW F-WORD?

By komputodo follow komputodo   2018 Nov 5, 7:31pm 5,996 views   43 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I've noticed (after speaking to several californians mainly), that they will go through any number of verbal gymnastics to avoid using the word FAT. I've heard HEAVYSET, BIG, HUSKY, OVERWEIGHT, PLUMP, etc.

« First    « Previous    Comments 4 - 43 of 43    Last »

5   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2018 Nov 5, 8:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

As in BIG! FAT! EFFEMINATE! COSPLAY! PRESIDENT! ?
6   RC2006   ignore (2)   2018 Nov 5, 8:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Horizontally challenged
7   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (3)   2018 Nov 5, 8:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CA is where people pretend to not notice problems hoping they'll go away. Major case of denial.

With some people they don't even want you to say their gender or they get offended, stupidity is very real there.
8   rd6B   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 5, 9:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Horizontally challenged

"person of mass" "Gravitationally challenged"
9   clambo   ignore (5)   2018 Nov 6, 5:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lately from the black female I hear "big" as her euphemism for fat. She really doesn't like to call people fat.

Of course, she has a couple of sisters who are fat enough to work in a circus. The time I met them I thought I heard calliope music coming from somewhere.
10   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2018 Nov 6, 7:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Gravitationally challenged"

Wow, has a person gotten so fat as to acquire gravity? "I did not shoplift, your honor, that item just came flying at me!"
11   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2018 Nov 6, 8:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
Obese
Portly
Lard Ball
Tubby
Thunder Thighs
Whale
Hippo
Rotund

Leave my wife out of this discussion.
12   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2018 Nov 6, 11:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Pick-ups have always been flat face boxes.
Is husky an insult?
13   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2018 Nov 6, 1:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Is husky an insult?

Voice, girth, or dog?
14   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 6, 2:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Horizontally challenged

I think you mean "horizontally endowed." Turn it into a positive! :-)

You could also go with the medical terms from the BMI chart:
• overweight
• obese
• morbidly obese
15   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2018 Nov 6, 3:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BEEG!

Oh, yes, oh, yes, she is SO! BEEEEEEG! you can pound away at her for hour upon sweaty, drooly hour and she doesn't move an inch, because BIG! starts with a B and stands for BALLAST!
16   RC2006   ignore (2)   2018 Nov 6, 3:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Another favorite of mine is when fat women wear tight clothes I call them caterpillars.
18   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2018 Nov 13, 11:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How about calling them Goodyears, after the blimps?

"I couldn't fuck that Goodyear with a twelve inch dick."
19   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2018 Nov 13, 11:35am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Husky" makes fat slobs sound muscular.
21   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2019 Feb 5, 7:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't care what people call them, I just don't get people's obsession over criticizing and or shaming fat people.
Is it repulsive? Could be, I don't set there and stare at things that makes me wince and curl my toes. I don't get why other people do.

I have an Electrician, he's was always about 30lbs over weight. A few years ago I called him, he shows up thin and ripped. He tells me he's taking Ritalin and working out at the "Y" every night. I could stand to lose 20lbs. But while he was on this kick he showed up at my house to change a light switch over to another wall. He was Fat Shamming with a smug condemnation and dropping the "Fat Fuck" on me. That was a few years ago. I called him a few weeks ago, (He's good and does work for me dirt cheap compared to calling an Electrician out of the blue).
He shows up this time about 40lbs over weight. Not only did he put it all back, he gained an extra 10 to go along with it.
I said "What happened to the Thin and Fit you? The last time I saw you looked like a fitness Guru, calling me a Fat Fuck?"

He just hung his head and laughed, "Nah Really! Wow I was really out of it." His 13yr old daughter was with him(he'd divorced and it was his weekend with the kid).
She said "Yeah Dad you were a huge Jerk when you going through that phase very annoying to everyone. "
22   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2019 Feb 5, 10:54am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Red States are stupid & fat. How many are White men?
Christian swine eaters destroying God's Temple.
Don't guess I can call them losers! How about lard asses?

23   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2019 Feb 5, 11:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I prefer to say fat as fuck!
24   willywonka   ignore (4)   2019 Feb 5, 11:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Curvy.
Full-figured.
Brick house.
25   rocketjoe79   ignore (2)   2019 Feb 5, 12:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The whole thhhhhhhiiiicccckkkkk thing. Even on a Corgi, this looks stupid. I don’t get it. Women with the profile of a large guitar are not appealing to me.
26   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Feb 5, 2:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fat Fuck is the new double-F word.
27   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 5, 3:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Women with the profile of a large guitar are not appealing to me.

You like the "string bass" bull fiddle look?
28   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 5, 3:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SunnyvaleCA says
RC2006 says
Horizontally challenged

I think you mean "horizontally endowed." Turn it into a positive! :-)

No, no. "Horizontally Endowed" should mean huge zoomers. If someone says, "You will like her, she is "horizontally endowed," I want to see bodacious tatas, not fat cow.
30   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2020 Jan 8, 7:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lol, when did this become offensive? We freely discuss and say the word FAT around my 10/12 y/o kids when describing healthy and unhealthy people.

My in-laws are grotesquely overweight and my kids frequently identify them as FAT. They even laugh, because even their young minds know that you get FAT from eating SHIT all the time.

For what it's worth, we eat a non processed, real food diet. High in vegetables, moderate consumption of wild/grass fed organic meat. We make everything from scratch. Non of that boxed shit with high fructose corn syrup, fillers and sweeteners.
31   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Jan 8, 7:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

As you should!

It's a serious health risk.
32   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Jan 8, 11:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If your in-laws are fat, but the wife is thin, that reinforces diet as the cause of porkiness. No 'scuses about "genetics" or "big boned."
34   RC2006   ignore (2)   2020 Jan 24, 4:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fat cunt.
35   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Jan 24, 9:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Body Acceptance Activist? What is next, B.O. acceptance? Maybe nose picking, scratching, belching, and farting are natural body functions that should be welcomed among those that pride themselves as tolerant.
36   komputodo   ignore (2)   2020 Jan 24, 9:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

You forgot ass picking
37   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Jan 24, 9:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You forgot ass picking

Included under "scratching." Unless you were referring to an ass not one's own.
38   willywonka   ignore (4)   2020 Jan 25, 5:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The hot job of the 2020's - Body Acceptance Activist. People of color meet people of pounds.
39   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2020 Jan 25, 7:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Reminds me of the commercial where plus-sized model Ashley Graham is in a swimsuit on the beach, with several fit handsome men are going gaga over her attractiveness. The idea being of course, that even fat women can be beautiful. Then why not substitute the fit men with some big bellied pudgy dudes? Apparently the "fat acceptance" means tubbos just want attractive people to accept them, even when the tubbos themselves reject other tubbos.
41   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Jan 25, 8:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

I imagine it is much harder to stand up while lugging several hundred pounds with you.
42   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2020 Jan 25, 9:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Anyone here weigh the same as they did at 18-21?
Some of you are lard asses.

« First    « Previous    Comments 4 - 43 of 43    Last »