Libtards Are Complete Hypocrites

By TrumpingTits follow TrumpingTits   2018 Jul 14, 12:56pm 2,079 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Fight Against $15: Democrats Push To Repeal Minimum Wage Hike In Nation's Capital
1   HEYYOU   ignore (44)   2018 Jul 14, 3:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is great! Republicans won't get a raise.
4   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2018 Aug 3, 7:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

From the article:
"Fight for $15" makes a good bumper sticker. But as Democrats are finding out first hand, it makes bad public policy."

When I was 13 I got my first paying job; sweeping floors and cleaning toilets at a bowling alley for $1.80 an hour, cash under the table. Minimum wage was $3.60. The owner noticed I had mechanical aptitude so he taught me how to fix and maintain the automatic pinsetters. This led to a job as a mechanic at a bigger bowling alley where I earned more than minimum wage.

Minimum wage was not meant to be a "living wage". It was meant to stop the exploitation of workers by management. Had I never took that job at $1.80/hour I never would have developed the skills to be worth MORE than minimum wage.
Unfortunately many children today do not get their first job until they graduate college.
5   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 3, 7:57am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Onvacation says

So, you're OK with Government welfare of large corporations then? That's what you get if minimum wage is less than a livable wage.
6   MrMagic   ignore (11)   2018 Aug 3, 8:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says
That's what you get if minimum wage is less than a livable wage.

Like 4% of workers make minimum wage, mostly in starter jobs.

Just stop with your daily dose of Liberal B.S. everyday. It's really getting old.
7   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2018 Aug 3, 9:51am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LeonDurham says

So, you're OK with Government welfare of large corporations then?

No!LeonDurham says
That's what you get if minimum wage is less than a livable wage.

Non-sequitur. Not all wage earners are supporting themselves.
8   LeonDurham   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 3, 9:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says

Non-sequitur. Not all wage earners are supporting themselves.

No, it's a sequitir. Some are. So, you are forcing the government to subsidize those jobs.