Dear Turtle Dove

By Strategist follow Strategist   2016 May 3, 6:24pm 8,229 views   20 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

When is the big day? I can hardly wait.

2   turtledove   ignore (0)   2016 May 3, 9:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

When is the big day?

July 18-21. He has to get the nomination officially.

3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2016 May 3, 10:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'll post my tires too

4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2016 May 3, 10:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I said tits but ain't aurocorrect grand

5   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2016 May 4, 1:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If I post my tits, do I have to shave them first?

6   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2016 May 4, 6:30am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

If any of you pasty white hairy fucks post your moobs I swear I'll track you down and commit horrors even apocalypse wouldnt dare mention.

7   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2016 May 4, 8:03am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Breasts on the Internet. Finally.

Will the media cover this historic occasion?

8   anonymous   ignore (null)   2016 May 4, 9:01am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

HydroCabron says

Breasts on the Internet. Finally.

Will the media cover this historic occasion?

9   Strategist   ignore (2)   2016 May 4, 9:25am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HydroCabron says

Will the media cover this historic occasion?

Tune into Patnet for the full coverage of the uncovering. It's gonna be a sellout.

10   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2016 May 4, 1:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's only fair and just that if Turtledove bares all, that everybody on Patnet does likewise.

TITS FOR TRUMP!

11   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2016 May 4, 5:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I expect it to look something like this (NSFW):

12   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2016 May 4, 5:36pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

HydroCabron says

Breasts on the Internet

The proper term is tits. Get it together dude.

13   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2016 May 4, 5:40pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Ceffer, wtf is wrong with you?

14   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2016 May 4, 5:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CISHETEROPATRIARCHAL TITS SOLIDARITY!

15   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2016 May 4, 5:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I just had a scary thought-what if Turtledove is trigglypuff????

16   turtledove   ignore (0)   2016 May 4, 8:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

lostand confused says

I just had a scary thought-what if Turtledove is trigglypuff????

As much as I would love to be the evil genius who could pull that off... I have to ask... Who/what is trigglypuff?

I'm testing out my camera and it appears to be working... I'm all set for the mid-July... AND... I've got my Canes shirt on tonight, so you know I'm super serious.

17   Strategist   ignore (2)   2016 May 4, 9:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

turtledove says

How about a little appetizer? Knowing Trump will win. You have no idea the torture we are going through. :(

18   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2016 May 4, 9:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

turtledove says

This is triglypuff. Just a scary thought-maybe if you were her and couldn't get any men to look at your boobs -maybe this is your evil plan to hook some men??!!!!!

19   turtledove   ignore (0)   2016 May 4, 9:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

How about a little appetizer?

20   turtledove   ignore (0)   2016 May 4, 9:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

lostand confused says

This is triglypuff.

My goodness. She's committed, I'll give her that. I wasn't that big when I was nine months pregnant with twins. I've always been a little lazy that way.