Happy Easter Everyone :)

By Strategist follow Strategist   2015 Apr 5, 7:16am 4,944 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Wishing all a Very Happy Easter.

1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2015 Apr 5, 8:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I've got a 10lb standing rib roast in the oven right now.

Then I'll do a Macaroni and Cheese (It's more of a macaroni and Quiche, when you consider mac&cheese these days is cheese wiz and noodles) baked in a tapas shell in a deep dish pie pan. and green bean casserole. It will be the first Easter in years that I had Americana traditional fare. Usually we end up doing a mixed Latin grill and Moro or Congri. Then I'm going to drag all of this shit down to the park and picnic as the grandbabies hunt for pagan colored eggs.

2   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2015 Apr 5, 8:17am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

I'll see you in church if the windows are clean.

3   mmmarvel   ignore (0)   2015 Apr 5, 10:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CaptainShuddup says

I've got a 10lb standing rib roast in the oven right now.

And we're doing an Easter tradition - BBQ ribs and potato salad. Ham is pork, ribs are pork - it works.

4   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2015 Apr 5, 10:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Gonna take some kids easter egg huntin?

5   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2015 Apr 5, 3:36pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

CaptainShuddup says

Was it rude to ignore the hints of self invites from the neighboring picnic tables?

6   _   ignore (0)   2015 Apr 5, 3:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Happy Easter

The Resurrection of Christ - Raphael, 1499-1502

7   Y   ignore (3)   2015 Apr 5, 11:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We're having boiled rabbit with egg sushi..

8   NDrLoR   ignore (1)   2015 Apr 6, 9:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Logan Mohtashami says

The Resurrection of Christ - Raphael, 1499-1502

Beautiful! I have a book published in 1936, The Bible in Art, which I bought from the estate sale after my cousin Doris died in 2006 and it has many Raphaels in it, but it doesn't have this one!

9   _   ignore (0)   2015 Apr 6, 9:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

P N Dr Lo R says

Happy Easter. Stowe 12 f. 87

Resurrection, Luttrell Psalter, 14th century.