please check out the anti-mandate news »

threads not being unmarked as new properly?

By corntrollio follow corntrollio   2011 Nov 7, 6:47am 4,020 views   10 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Is anyone else having this problem? Right now when I read a thread that's marked as new, it is not being unmarked after I read it.

1   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Nov 7, 6:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

yea - tried it on this one. it stayed "unread."

2   corntrollio   ignore (1)   2011 Nov 7, 6:59am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Does this have anything to do with the heading of the page being just "Patrick.net" new instead of having the name of the thread in it? (i.e. not related per se, just feature added at the same time)

3   someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Nov 7, 7:02am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

I'll look into it. I'm trying to simplify the code so that I break fewer things, and in so doing I broke something...

4   immigrant   ignore (0)   2011 Nov 7, 8:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am seeing similar problems too. I am using google chrome, if that matters.

5   corntrollio   ignore (1)   2011 Nov 7, 9:17am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

New problem, Patrick. The original posts are disappearing. (sorry, not trying to be critical, but rather helpful -- I know you are still tweaking)

6   corntrollio   ignore (1)   2011 Nov 7, 9:17am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Also, it looks like some posts are not displaying. Not sure why.

7   someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Nov 7, 9:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yes, lots of things broken, so I rolled back most of the changes for now.

8   immigrant   ignore (0)   2011 Nov 8, 7:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

All the "See all ** threads..." links seem to be broken

9   someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Nov 8, 7:34am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

OK, fixed those problems.

Please let me know of any other new weird behavior. I've been trying to fix a lot of things, which means I end up breaking other (hopefully fewer) things.

10   corntrollio   ignore (1)   2011 Nov 10, 8:00am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Nothing that I see right now, good work on the site, as usual.