YES! Trump Issues New Rules

By HonkpilledMaster following x   2019 Aug 12, 10:06am 312 views   15 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

If you're on food stamps or government aid, you can't get legal citizenship!

Boy are the Democrats gonna have a hard time generating outrage on this one. No moderate person thinks this is a bad idea, only the Far Left.

Also, note the difference between the updated biased headline and what the original headline in the URL says. "Target" vs. "Block"
1   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 12, 10:15am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good move Trump.
2   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2019 Aug 12, 10:19am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Great! No more handouts,WETBACKS!

Now what are Rep/Cons going to do about all the freeloading Republican scum on food stamps,govt. housing,subsidies?
Require all Rep/Con Socialists to volunteer to pick up trash on public streets or rake Federal forest ,8hours /day.
Fucking Republican takers are too sorry to contribute to our great nation.

Come on Rep/Cons defend your sorry trash.
Oh! You can't? Didn't think so.
3   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 12, 10:36am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Betting the Dem candidates will issue statements opposing this move. Already heard such arguments as “this will create a chilling effect on immigrant communities making them afraid to seek needed help.”
If they can’t work then why do we let them in?
4   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Aug 12, 11:47am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In reality the Legal Aid Society and Soros Groups and the Catholic (as well as Mainline Prod and Reform Jewish) Groups not only teach them "What to say" to get asylum when they are failed Coffee Planters, but sign them up for benefits on day one. Many groups like the House of Migrants, pictured below, aid them every step of the way from Mexico, Guatemala, and points beyond to flood into the USA.

Thank the Lutheran Church for Somalians and Omar in Minneapolis.

So glad God is blessing the Conservatives with Fertility and making the Social Gospelites and Theosophist Complementarians Barren.

Female Rabbis are absurd, every one is a Judeo-Bolshevik.

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

See Genesis 3. Proper order: God teaches Man, Man teaches Woman, Devil not around. Eve comes and: Devil teaches Woman, Woman deceives Man, Man gets punished by God for listening to the Devil via Women.
5   rdm   ignore (1)   2019 Aug 12, 7:00pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And if you are migratory bird such a whooping crane you are really fucked. Good steward of God's creatures that he is...

6   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Aug 12, 8:50pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Another excellent move by Trump.

Most countries have laws preventing immigration by the indigent. When I travelled to Israel during a college year in Austria, I had to show the Israelis my cash and travellers' checks before they would even let me on the plane. They didn't want me going there if they were just going to have to pay to take care of me or deport me. Fair enough.

American leftists are merely an easily manipulated tool to import impoverished people to please the US Chamber of Commerce.
7   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Aug 12, 8:57pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Democrats just call people racist the moment those people say "hey bringing millions of unskilled labor does reduce wages for struggling Americans".

Democrats = pro outsourcing

They are not party of the people, they are the party of liberal elite who is too busy promoting pedophile shit to worry about needs of the poor.
8   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Aug 12, 8:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

Yep, I had to prove I had a year's worth of income (only $6000) in the bank to get a residency here.

There's another level to this.

Much of this White Supremacy stuff is actually aimed at intimidating White Suburbanites from not crossing over to vote Trump.

"You know, I've been a lifelong Democrat, we have so many problems in this country, it really isn't fair that..."

"OMG! YOU are a White! Supremacist! Racist!"

Sounds like a winning campaign. And it was so orchestrated, with Dems and Media marching in lockstep immediately following Mueller's dotard testimony.
9   WookieMan   ignore (3)   2019 Aug 12, 8:58pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Most countries have laws preventing immigration by the indigent.

I have neighbors that want to move to France. They were listing all the hurdles they'd have to clear to move there and live full time. They hate Trump (not that I'm a super fan). I asked them about how he's approaching our immigration policy here in comparison to how France does it.... crickets.

Both are liberal college professors and I completely caught them off guard. Was totally expecting push back and there was nothing. Most educated liberals/leftists know the argument for American immigration is complete bull shit. They just "feel" bad for the people that want to get here.
10   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Aug 12, 9:02pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
They just "feel" bad for the people that want to get here.

It's a class warfare thing.

Educated Liberals view middle America the way the Victorians viewed the Irish Poor.

Deploreables DESERVE to suffer and are unworthy of compassion; exotic foreign poor deserve everything the Deploreables have and are worthy of compassion.

And it makes them look virtuous and woke in the eyes of their peers.

POC is very much part of this because it deliberately excludes Whites. Today on Twitter I encountered Hipster Rebbe, who thinks that Ashkenazi are White and Privileged. It will soon be extended to Asians, starting with Asian Males in STEM of course. Cubans and other "White Hispanics" next. Eventually Indians and Filipinos will be included as well.

First they excluded the smokers... but I didn't... etc. etc.
Finally, they came for me, Vijay Ramesh, but there was nobody left to speak for me.
11   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 Aug 12, 9:03pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is something I thought was already done; Trump is doing the right thing.

Anyone who pays taxes knows that importing people generally means importing users of government benefits which we want for ourselves (as taxpayers we expect this).

If you have ever actually lived in a poor country you lose some sympathy for their condition; a lot of it is the result of their own customs and bad choices.

Wanting to protect what is yours or what you perceive to be yours isn't racism, it's human nature.
12   Misc   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 13, 4:06am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BAM...the awful outrages of chain migration were rectified --- Thanks Trump
13   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 13, 7:42am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says

Exactly. Imagine what would happen if the populations of Arizona and Honduras were swapped. Which one would be the shithole? The southwestern US state or the Central American country?
15   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Aug 13, 11:25am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

heard NPR today, yep they were bitching about this. They think immigrants should come here and get on welfare.

The level of NPR stupidity cannot be surpassed by normal humans. NPR is already in outer space. At least they switched from the previous template of "build more houses for homosexuals because they are lonely at old age".