F_ _ _ you God Damn Republicans.

By HEYYOU following x   2019 Jul 21, 7:14pm 203 views   4 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

You better hope that nothing happens to any of the squad. They are someone's daughters.
Killing one's children might come back as karma.

Please continue to openly support Trump Fascists.
You fucking fools! Do you think that you are immune to the armed Pissed-off?
Please! Please! Please! Start a physical conflict & leave up you Trump/Pence sign at your home,bumper stickers on your vehicle & especially gather in large groups shouting your hate.

Guess I need to buy a high quality camera to get great detail of Republicans' children lying in the streets,bleeding.

“I‘ve had mornings where I wake up & the 1st thing I do w/ my coffee is review photos of the men (it’s always men) who want to kill me,” she wrote, noting that she doesn’t even see them all ― only “the ones that have been flagged as particularly troubling.”

How many cops will become targets because of Trump & his trash supporters?
1   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 21, 7:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Just about every liberal been screaming for death to Trump and conservatives for several years now. I guess that’s just so common and mundane it doesn’t even make news.
2   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 21, 11:44pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"The Squad" is why we're getting 4 more years of Trump.
3   Onvacation   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 22, 7:34am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says

How many cops will become targets because of Trump & his trash supporters?

How many cops were killed because of black lives matter?
4   OccasionalCortex   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 22, 3:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Your BS posts seem to have transcended into projecting a definite air of desperation, lately.

Stop what you are doing and get help for your TDS NOW!