1   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 19, 7:39pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yeah right!

Until old Al's had sex with a French-Canadian lingerie model, like me, he has no idea what sex is about.

2   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 19, 7:42pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I did not know you were lingerie model!
3   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 19, 7:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He has nothing, nothing, nothing on Rin.
4   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 19, 7:50pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
I did not know you were lingerie model!

Ok, I failed my grammar lessons.
5   E-man   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 19, 8:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

I did not know you were lingerie model!

😂😂😂 Good one. 👍
6   E-man   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 19, 8:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
Yeah right!

She’s fine Rin. We can’t dispute that even though we don’t see her face. Her body figure is killer.
7   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (41)   2019 Jul 19, 8:40pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He buys huge Dunkin Donuts bagels with double loads of cream cheese and fucks them and takes them back because 'they taste funny' for a refund.

It's PERFECT!, almost as if he is being paid to have sex!
8   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 19, 11:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Epstein sent him copies of his lolita videos, and he whacks off to them every night.
9   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 20, 3:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

E-man says

There's also technique and skill, along w/ conversation, she's got 'em all. Even studied at the University of London and knew quite a bit about where my colleagues worked on the other side of the pond.

This is what's called a mini-relationship with no strings attached.

You can't find that in Uncle Sam, only up in MTL and other international locations.