Let me know why would anyone vote for these crazy bastards

By 6rdB following x   2019 Jul 18, 9:49am 244 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

City of Berkeley finally convinced me that I should vote for tRUMP, even though he is an orange asshole. At least he is LESS crazy than Democrats....

"Manhole" perhaps should be replaced with "womanhole"
1   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 18, 9:52am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Casual Fridays have been replaced by 'everybody has to come to work in a dress' day.
2   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 18, 10:14am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Wear a slip this time.
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2019 Jul 18, 10:56am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I want my City to be more progressive than that. We ban body language.
4   6rdB   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 18, 11:13am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
I want my City to be more progressive than that. We ban body language.

We are way past that. Ocular rape is a thing
5   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 18, 11:24am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Ocular" rape?

Like this:
6   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2019 Jul 18, 11:30am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

d6rB says
Tenpoundbass says
I want my City to be more progressive than that. We ban body language.

We are way past that. Ocular rape is a thing

"Did you just roll your eyes at me!? Wuh... What NOW You're ocular raping me or something! Oh God I can hear you breathe, you Bigot!"

We're not talking about the nicest people here are we?
7   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2019 Jul 18, 11:41am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Crazy bastards let the 1% get large tax breaks while stupid Rep/Cons continue to work to pay taxes.
How many Rep/Con stupids got their $4,000 that Trump promised?

It's sad to see 62,000,000 Republicans with unfixable stupid.