Bold Home Depot co-founder defies critics and puts Trump-haters to shame with powerful post

By WillPowers following x   2019 Jul 12, 4:46pm 356 views   10 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

After Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus made these comments:

“He’s got a businessman’s common sense approach to most things,” Marcus said. “Now, do I agree with every move that he makes? No, I don’t. But the truth is he has produced more than anybody else. He has. If we look at this country, I would say that we are better off today than we were eight years ago or six years ago.”

The anti-Trump left exploded, calling for a boycott of Home Depot products. Marcus seemed to have had enough of it all and by Wednesday he took his critics down in a no-nonsense post on Facebook.

“I woke up this morning thinking it was going to be another great day. I’ve been celebrating with friends, family and the community since I turned 90. I’ve told you about the gracious gift of $117 million that was collected and given in my honor to four charities that mean a lot to me,” Marcus began his post.

“All that happiness blew up because I said in a newspaper interview that I have supported and will continue to support Donald Trump,” he continued. “Boom!”

Marcus went on to condemn the “vicious threats” of boycotts against Home Depot which he pointed out has donated “billions” in charities over the years and has employed thousands.

“Negative stories… vicious threats, without cause, to boycott the company that has enabled my foundation to give billions to support autism, medical research, education, heart and neurological issues like stroke, and to help our veterans,” he wrote.

“The company that I retired from in 2002 and have not had a business relationship with in almost 20 years. A company that has employed more than a half-million people. The people who work there are affiliated with both political parties or no party at all. They are of all religions and all colors and backgrounds,” Marcus continued.

“Why would people want to hurt them?” he asked.

“All because I give my voice and some of my money to our President. Am I in China? Argentina? Russia? That’s what it feels like to me,” Marcus added, concluding his fiery rebuke with a warning that the left has messed with the “wrong guy.”

“It saddens me that our country has come to this, where I, as a private citizen, cannot express my feelings,” he wrote. “It angers me and it saddens me, but it sure as hell is not going to stop me. If you thought it would, you’ve got the wrong guy.”

Marcus ended with a promise, and a reminder of strong-willed personality that got him the success he earned.

“In the next ten years,” he wrote, “God willing, I will accomplish more to save this world than my critics will do even if they had forty lifetimes.”
SEE: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/12/bold-home-depot-co-founder-defies-critics-and-puts-trump-haters-to-shame-with-powerful-post-774143?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=BPR%20Email&utm_campaign=DMS
1   Onvacation   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 12, 5:23pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WillPowers says

The anti-Trump left exploded, calling for a boycott of Home Depot

Who would hire the jornaleros?
2   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2019 Jul 12, 8:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

63,000,000 Democrats boycotting all Republicans businesses leaves Rep/Cons with nothing.
I've been looking for a word besides dumb to describe Democrats, I found it,FOOLS!
3   jazz_music   ignore (12)   2019 Jul 12, 9:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Did you explode? LOL

What a dumb ass headline. Bold Haters Powerful Shame LOL Who wrote that shit?

Home Depot loses money because there is a boycott. Ohhh, I see.

Cry me a river and call it victory.

Guess no one changed their buying over his victory speech.

How do Alt extremetards feel?
4   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 13, 9:22am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WillPowers says

Yes, this is the important point.

I feel exactly the same. Trump has not done everything right. I don't like his cozying up to the Saudi fucks who killed so many Americans on 9/11.

But the economy is doing dramatically better than it did under Obama, and Trump has had the balls to challenge the intolerant left on lots of issues. Trump deserves our support.

The Democrats deserve to lose until they remember that they used to represent working people. Now they represent only globohomo incorporated.
5   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (5)   2019 Jul 13, 10:18am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
WillPowers says

Yes, this is the important point.

This is super important and you wouldn’t know it listening to the msm or the leftist pundits. It bears repeating. Under President Obama and his economic policies, the economy suffered the SLOWEST recovery from any depression or recession in our lifetimes, and our parents lifetimes. Absolute truth, and absolutely horrible for middle America.

6   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Jul 13, 1:59pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jazz_music says
What a dumb ass headline. Bold Haters Powerful Shame LOL Who wrote that shit?

Bold Faced Haters... whereever did he get that idea watching Leftists write and talk? hahahaha

jazz_music says
Home Depot loses money because there is a boycott. Ohhh, I see.

Leftist Men don't use tools and neither do Leftie Cat Ladies. There aren't enough dykes to make up the difference.

Chic Fil A is doing GREAT.
7   jazz_music   ignore (12)   2019 Jul 13, 2:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
The Saudis own the entire 45th floor of Trump Tower.
Hmmmm

ding ding ding ding ding

Trump registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia during campaign

Trump has profited handsomely from business dealings with Saudis dating back at least to the 1990s.

HE'S A FUCKING LIAR!!!
8   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 14, 3:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jazz_music says
The Saudis own the entire 45th floor of Trump Tower.

Sounds like that constitutes absolute proof of a conspiracy to you. Why is it people poo poo conspiracy theorists, then embrace conspiracy theories when it suits their outlook on the world. 2 and 1/2 years of Russia Russia Russia colluding with Trump and I bet Jazz believed the bullshit. Yep, Orange Man bad; it must be true. Dumb. Look deeper than that. The truth is not always what it seems.
9   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 14, 4:06pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HonkpilledMaster says
Leftist Men don't use tools

I’ve yet to meet a Democrat man who is even mildly handy. Most wouldn’t even know how to change oil or install a faucet. Hanging a big stupid picture of Che Guavera is where their ability to use tools begins and ends.

Exception: some Latino guys. They vote Democrat because Univision pumps that shit 24/7. But they aren’t Leftists, just want to keep Mami and Papi and Cousin Eduardo from getting deported. They’re single issue voters.
10   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 14, 4:14pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Since when have leftists gone to Home Depot? They don't know how to do anything, they are not men, they are just overgrown children.

I like what the founder stated. It shows how little liberal idiots appreciate anything. They don't realize that without places like Home Depot they won't have shit in their house, because cost of products would be so high, and cost of building would be even higher. They don't understand how this world works. They don't understand the complicated logistics of this world, how fucking hard physical work to build and fix things actually is. They just think life is easy, sheltered babies.