Fellow men: it’s really not that difficult to respect women

By 6rdB following x   2019 Jun 21, 9:02am 724 views   19 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Guess how many women I sexually assaulted yesterday? Zero.

You see, it’s really not that difficult. I steadfastly refuse to rape a woman or kill a black person; despite the fact I am a straight white male. By being vocal about this I hope to encourage other straight white men to follow my example...
Respecting women is a full-time job if you’re a privileged white man (n.b. all white men are privileged by default), but I am living proof that it is possible. Every white man on the planet is guilty of horrendous abuse, even if he believes otherwise (apart from myself of course). I aim to change this. Every day I strive to recognize my own masculine toxicity and male arrogance. I rise above the urge to mansplain. I deftly levitate over my natural compulsion to assert dominance over any female who graciously shares her space with me.
Let me explain to you how it is done. A few days ago, I was traveling to the family villa in Tuscany for a well-earned break from the obnoxious far right trolls who infect my social media presence, when I saw a woman on the plane struggling to place her bag in the overhead compartment. I watched for almost a full minute as the poor dear tried and failed. The bag was falling each time she hoisted it above her fragile shoulder. In my mind I willed her to succeed. ‘Go on, you sweet darling! Just a little more, you CAN do this!’ I repeated to her in my head. She glanced at me, studying my earnest face. A flash of adorable befuddlement crossed her delicate features as my lack of manly interference must have sadly been quite new to her. She bravely carried on, attempting to achieve her goal. Again, the bag was hoisted up, and again gravity enforced its cruel laws upon it in a macabre allegory of oppressive patriarchal dominance. I stood there, sweat beading on my forehead as I focused every ounce of my strength into mentally transmitting moral support towards her.

Then to my horror, a man approached us and attempted to assist her. ‘STOP!’ I cried, ‘Don’t you DARE assume a woman is too weak to handle a situation like this by herself!’ He had the nerve to look confused, shocked even, but my clenched fists along with the righteous fury emblazoned on my face prevented him from disobeying me. ‘No, it’s OK! I could do with a hand!’ The poor fragile woman remarked. But I could tell she was only saying this because the man had intimidated her with his toxic masculinity. I gently lowered my face towards hers, slowly, so as not to startle her and being careful not to invade her personal space. ‘Do not fear him, sweet one,’ I assured her, ‘I shall not allow any harm to come to you. Go on, you may continue now.’ I smiled in a non-threatening way and nodded towards the bag.

After another two-and-a-half minutes, she eventually succeeded. “YASSSS!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!” I screamed, as I jazz-handed with glee. Triumphant that once again, patriarchal gender-roles had been well and truly challenged and defeated.
1   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (5)   2019 Jun 21, 9:30am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why does this even need to be stated? It’s fuckinn stupid...most men don’t assault women.

Really, it’s just that bitches need to know their place.
2   RC2006   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 21, 9:37am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Problem is women are not as respectable these days.Why do women promote surrounding themselves with the type of men that are more likely to assault?
3   6rdB   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 21, 9:44am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CovfefeButDeadly says

That is toxic masculinity spouted by a white male right there...we hear from our Democratic elected officials 24/7 that fucking white males are the cause of all problems in the world.
4   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Jun 21, 10:19am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If it weren't for men, women would evolve into nasty, aggressive, bestial lesbos with six inch long clitori. It is up to men to defend the weak ones who can't run away very fast to continue our amusement, pleasure and insane dominance!
6   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jun 21, 12:30pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

d6rB says
Guess how many women I sexually assaulted yesterday? Zero.

Loser.
7   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Jun 21, 1:07pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Guys, cut this 'Clark Kent' crap and join me at some German FKK clubs where banging chicks is legal ...

Any questions?
8   RC2006   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 21, 1:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

Any questions?

How much does that setup cost?
9   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Jun 21, 1:45pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says

How much does that setup cost?

Give these guys a call ...

10   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (5)   2019 Jun 21, 3:29pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

Any questions?

Yes. Is anal ok?
11   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 21, 5:30pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

More men need to show the kind of self-restraint that the man in the original post did.

It is a well-known fact, and also true, that women are physically just as strong as men. It would insult them to pretend that they would ever need help.
12   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 21, 7:40pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

where banging chicks is legal

Banging chicks is legal everywhere.
13   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jun 22, 4:39am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
where banging chicks is legal

Banging chicks is legal everywhere.

Only if they consent. Weak
14   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 22, 6:22am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

This has been proven again and again when athletic men transitioning to women have proven to be just as strong and mostly stronger than their fellow female athletes, proving that even a woman-in-transition is strong!
15   6rdB   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 22, 8:13am   ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

16   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2019 Jun 22, 9:20am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What kind of so called man would respect a bitch that would vote for Reps or Dems?
17   Onvacation   ignore (4)   2019 Jun 22, 9:32am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
HeadSet says
where banging chicks is legal

Banging chicks is legal everywhere.

Only if they consent. Weak

If they don't consent it's called rape.
18   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Jun 22, 9:37am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Last time I respected a woman, I wound up in Downton Abbey servant livery. Don't do it.
19   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 22, 3:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says

The kind of man that wants to get laid...