1   6rdB   ignore (1)   2019 Apr 17, 12:49pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

False accusations now warrant being placed on "Most influential" lists.

OMG, Obama touched my butt when I was 15!
2   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 17, 2:01pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What the Fuck does "Most Influential" even mean? it is a manufactured nonsense term. Maybe "Most Indictable Under Other Than Fake News Pretenses".
3   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Apr 17, 2:04pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think that media really promotes stupid people it agrees with to far greater extend that they deserve. That Ford woman, is a washed up liar who lied to get attention. Dems promoted her for personal gain reasons, still failed. I wouldn't put loud idiots on the list, just because crazies on the fringe left are suffering from TDS and will believe any liar if it makes them feel better.

At the end this crap just devalues the times 100 list, if I look at the list and see really stupid shit on it, it might as well be a list compiled by my drunk ass neighbor. Media is just trash now a days, no real reporting, just lots of clickbait.
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (41)   2019 Apr 17, 2:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kavanaugh's only failure is not murdering and raping the cold corpse of a better looking teeny bopper.

His job is jurist as glory hole proprietor.

Everyone knows that.
5   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 17, 2:21pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yeah, Kavanaugh was probably much more offended by the embarrassing accusation of terrible taste in women than any 'crime'.
6   OccasionalCortex   ignore (3)   2019 Apr 17, 2:21pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Christine Blasey...who dis?