Charlize Theron bemoans, then displays WHY shes single.

By CBOEtrader following x   2019 Apr 5, 11:21am 847 views   18 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

' Somebody just needs to grow a pair and step up.”

She added, “I’m shockingly available.” '

I was left wondering why this piece of ass is being left unsmashed.

After scrolling down the page '“Being raised during the apartheid era in South Africa made me so hyperaware of equality and human rights,” Theron said. “Of course, I have two black kids, but that was always something I was passionate about. I don’t even know how to talk about the last year under our new administration.” '

Oh, shes a basic Hollywood selfish, virtue signaller. Obviously...
1   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 5, 11:26am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A little crazy goes a long way.
2   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 5, 11:29am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

By “somebody” she means “somebody more successful than me, who doesn’t mind that I have two kids I didn’t birth, who thinks just like me in all things socio-political, and who doesn’t mind if I am not really interested in sex. (She hasn’t gotten any in 10 years, must not have much sex drive!)
What man would willingly be single and sexless (while also being rich and handsome) for most of his thirties?
None.

Yah she’s looking for a super unicorn man and it’s no wonder she can’t find him. Not that she needs him. But perhaps she’s just tired of having no +1?
3   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 5, 11:29am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Oh CBOE, did you know how crazy she is? Those things in the cat litter have gone to her brain.

She dresses her adopted son like a girl, because he's transitioning.

Amazing how the tiny fraction of legit Genderqueer kids (less than 0.3% at best) end up with Progressively Fashionable Well-off Leftists.
4   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 5, 11:29am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Is she still pink?
5   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Apr 5, 11:30am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Who wants to date someone plugged by Sean Penn?
6   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 5, 11:31am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Does she still have Sean's cigarette burns on her tweetie?

Does she accept mailed sperm from illegal immigrants?
7   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 5, 12:24pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisterLearnToCode says

I have a sexual condition, wherein I'm incapable of seeing a woman's crazy before I have sex w her.

It's a real problem
8   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 5, 12:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The crazy ones are great in bed. But horrible wives and atrocious mothers, sadly.
9   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 Apr 5, 12:30pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Guys like pretty women not pretty crazy women.

She also is a foreigner and I give zero shit about her political views.

She's "shockingly" clueless about how many hot women younger than she are in LA.
10   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 5, 12:31pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says

Women think that men think they way they think.

"But I've a Masters Degree"

Accomplishments make MEN attractive to Women, not necessarily vice-versa. No man finds an ugly shrew more attractive because she's got a PhD. Women DO find ugly asshole men with PhDs more attractive than ugly asshole men without one.

I would rather a cocktail waitress HS Dropout who was sweet and pretty and good company, over an asshole shrew with a PhD. I think most men would.
11   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 5, 12:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
Guys like pretty women not pretty crazy women.

She also is a foreigner and I give zero shit about her political views.

I'll bet she was fine getting top roles and Hollywood party invites as a 20 year old piece of ass, and now cant imagine why a dignified woman like herself goes ignored.
12   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 5, 12:52pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisterLearnToCode says
She dresses her adopted son like a girl

This is a boy?

Why hasnt someone called the authorities? Cant wait to meet the totes well balanced man he grows into
13   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 5, 1:03pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Oh good Lord, I didn’t even know about the child abuse! She’s awful!
14   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Apr 5, 1:18pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I’m surprised that is legal. That chick should be locked up.

In CA, hitting is child abuse, but gender mutilation is ok. Wtf kind ass backwards society is this.

Quigley says
Oh good Lord, I didn’t even know about the child abuse! She’s awful!
15   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 5, 1:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
Why hasnt someone called the authorities?

These are the authorities.

BTW, several Drag Queen storytellers were pulled after parents insisted on seeing the paperwork on background checks, which resulted in guess what? being found on some of them (Hint: Not DUI)
16   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Apr 5, 2:22pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And then, we have ppl, who criticize Rin for not wanting to date.
17   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Apr 5, 2:29pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BTW, I did boink a Charlize Theron look-a-like escort with big knockers in London, a number of years ago. And thus, I can say, 'been there, done that', don't need a high maintenance real thing.
18   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 5, 5:36pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisterLearnToCode says
"But I've a Masters Degree"

Master's Degree? Pshaww!

Now, a Dominatrix Degree, that's some creds.