Judge strikes down 10 round limit on magazines in California!

By Quigley following x   2019 Apr 2, 5:24am 735 views   14 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Paving the way for large capacity freedom dispensers!
Fuck you Leftist California!
1   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Apr 2, 6:48am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When thousands of people are rioting, as happened in Los Angeles in 1992, or more recently with Antifa members in Berkeley in 2017, a 10-round limit for self-defense is a severe burden. When a group of armed burglars break into a citizen's home at night, and the homeowner in pajamas must choose between using their left hand to grab either a telephone, a flashlight, or an extra 10-round magazine, the burden is severe.

Interesting take. Nobody needs a 10 round clip for the best of times, but the judge was thinking about the worst of times.
2   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 2, 8:28am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yes, you never know when you might need to shoot a crowd of rioters!
It’s not mass murder if you’re firing in self defense!
4   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Apr 2, 8:49am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

About time!!!

Nice!!!
5   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 Apr 2, 9:47am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is interesting to me. I have a couple of handguns I bought in another state with 15 round magazines and I didn't know where to sell them.

I only blast my guns at a range anyway.

My friend had me scared to death about even possessing the magazines, now I guess I can relax.
6   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 2, 9:52am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says

I only blast my guns at a range anyway.

Never give up your guns!
Don’t let the assholes scare you into dispossession of your liberty!
7   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 Apr 2, 10:57am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A bit off the subject, but I tried to carry around something with 15 rounds 9mm and it was very heavy. I would have loaded it with just 10 rounds anyway.

The old .45 calibre M1911 had a 7 round magazine I believe.

The piece I actually carried around or had in my car had 7 round capacity in .380 calibre.

I would support making the age to buy a rifle higher and registering teenage nuts on medication. That kid in Florida was a well known troublemaker.
8   jazz_music   ignore (12)   2019 Apr 2, 11:09am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Bump stocks are now illegal and possessing one is a federal crime.

The penalty for possession is up to 10 years in prison, or a quarter-million dollars in fines, or both.

9   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 2, 11:16am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says
Judge strikes down 10 round limit on magazines in California!

I'm so happy. I'm really tired of the older magazines in my doctor's waiting room.
10   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2019 Apr 2, 11:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NO! regulations on firearms & related accoutrements.
This makes it easier for legal gun owners who want to perpetrate mass shootings to maim & kill more Americans in one event. Maybe it will be Republicans ,their families & friends.
Have all the guns you want. That will not protect Rep/Cons & their ilk/children from being handicapped & slaughtered by the pissed-off with a firearm. You can not protect yourself if you are not 100% aware of your surroundings,constantly locked & loaded.
"I've got a gun,I'm immortal!"
Do you have your firearm at the ready wherever you are at this moment.
You never know when a pissed-off shooter is in range? Some use rifles & are out of range & sight. Shootings happen everywhere & you are not ready,walking around in your status quo,as in not being shot at, world.

Mass shooters are letting me down!
11   rocketjoe79   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 2, 2:09pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The old .45 does indeed carry seven rounds. When you run out of ammo you can bludegon the other person to death with it.
A .45 ACP round will ground just about any human if you make a hit. Best placement is below center of mass which will sit the assailant down. Then you finish as needed.
Even if you hit off center, it will spin the attacker so they don't keep coming straight at ya.

9mm or .38 rounds just don't have the stopping power.