IS "FAT" THE NEW F-WORD?

By komputodo following x   2018 Nov 5, 7:31pm 1,912 views   28 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

I've noticed (after speaking to several californians mainly), that they will go through any number of verbal gymnastics to avoid using the word FAT. I've heard HEAVYSET, BIG, HUSKY, OVERWEIGHT, PLUMP, etc.
1   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 5, 7:34pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fuck yeah it is.
2   BayArea   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 5, 7:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fat fuck
3   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 5, 7:44pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How about:

Obese
Portly
Lard Ball
Tubby
Thunder Thighs
Whale
Hippo
Rotund
5   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (41)   2018 Nov 5, 8:34pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

As in BIG! FAT! EFFEMINATE! COSPLAY! PRESIDENT! ?
6   RC2006   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 5, 8:46pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Horizontally challenged
7   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2018 Nov 5, 8:59pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CA is where people pretend to not notice problems hoping they'll go away. Major case of denial.

With some people they don't even want you to say their gender or they get offended, stupidity is very real there.
8   6rdB   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 5, 9:05pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Horizontally challenged

"person of mass" "Gravitationally challenged"
9   clambo   ignore (4)   2018 Nov 6, 5:39am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lately from the black female I hear "big" as her euphemism for fat. She really doesn't like to call people fat.

Of course, she has a couple of sisters who are fat enough to work in a circus. The time I met them I thought I heard calliope music coming from somewhere.
10   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 6, 7:02am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Gravitationally challenged"

Wow, has a person gotten so fat as to acquire gravity? "I did not shoplift, your honor, that item just came flying at me!"
11   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2018 Nov 6, 8:52am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
Obese
Portly
Lard Ball
Tubby
Thunder Thighs
Whale
Hippo
Rotund

Leave my wife out of this discussion.
12   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2018 Nov 6, 11:36am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Pick-ups have always been flat face boxes.
Is husky an insult?
13   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 6, 1:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Is husky an insult?

Voice, girth, or dog?
14   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 6, 2:46pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Horizontally challenged

I think you mean "horizontally endowed." Turn it into a positive! :-)

You could also go with the medical terms from the BMI chart:
• overweight
• obese
• morbidly obese
15   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (41)   2018 Nov 6, 3:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BEEG!

Oh, yes, oh, yes, she is SO! BEEEEEEG! you can pound away at her for hour upon sweaty, drooly hour and she doesn't move an inch, because BIG! starts with a B and stands for BALLAST!
16   RC2006   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 6, 3:40pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Another favorite of mine is when fat women wear tight clothes I call them caterpillars.
18   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2018 Nov 13, 11:26am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How about calling them Goodyears, after the blimps?

"I couldn't fuck that Goodyear with a twelve inch dick."
19   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2018 Nov 13, 11:35am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Husky" makes fat slobs sound muscular.
21   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2019 Feb 5, 7:44am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't care what people call them, I just don't get people's obsession over criticizing and or shaming fat people.
Is it repulsive? Could be, I don't set there and stare at things that makes me wince and curl my toes. I don't get why other people do.

I have an Electrician, he's was always about 30lbs over weight. A few years ago I called him, he shows up thin and ripped. He tells me he's taking Ritalin and working out at the "Y" every night. I could stand to lose 20lbs. But while he was on this kick he showed up at my house to change a light switch over to another wall. He was Fat Shamming with a smug condemnation and dropping the "Fat Fuck" on me. That was a few years ago. I called him a few weeks ago, (He's good and does work for me dirt cheap compared to calling an Electrician out of the blue).
He shows up this time about 40lbs over weight. Not only did he put it all back, he gained an extra 10 to go along with it.
I said "What happened to the Thin and Fit you? The last time I saw you looked like a fitness Guru, calling me a Fat Fuck?"

He just hung his head and laughed, "Nah Really! Wow I was really out of it." His 13yr old daughter was with him(he'd divorced and it was his weekend with the kid).
She said "Yeah Dad you were a huge Jerk when you going through that phase very annoying to everyone. "
22   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2019 Feb 5, 10:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Red States are stupid & fat. How many are White men?
Christian swine eaters destroying God's Temple.
Don't guess I can call them losers! How about lard asses?

23   NuttBoxer   ignore (2)   2019 Feb 5, 11:24am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I prefer to say fat as fuck!
24   willywonka   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 5, 11:49am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Curvy.
Full-figured.
Brick house.
25   rocketjoe79   ignore (0)   2019 Feb 5, 12:20pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The whole thhhhhhhiiiicccckkkkk thing. Even on a Corgi, this looks stupid. I don’t get it. Women with the profile of a large guitar are not appealing to me.
26   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Feb 5, 2:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fat Fuck is the new double-F word.
27   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Feb 5, 3:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Women with the profile of a large guitar are not appealing to me.

You like the "string bass" bull fiddle look?
28   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Feb 5, 3:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SunnyvaleCA says
RC2006 says
Horizontally challenged

I think you mean "horizontally endowed." Turn it into a positive! :-)

No, no. "Horizontally Endowed" should mean huge zoomers. If someone says, "You will like her, she is "horizontally endowed," I want to see bodacious tatas, not fat cow.