Bay Area housing up 20+% YoY

By Tim Aurora following x   2018 Jun 3, 2:40pm 1,579 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

San Jose, CA had the nation’s highest price growth, rising 26.2% since last year to $1,210,000. Detroit, MI had the second highest growth at 21.2% year-over-year price growth, followed by Las Vegas, NV (17%), Seattle, WA (14.7%), and Tacoma, WA (13.4%).

1   BayArea   ignore (1)   2018 Jun 3, 2:59pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Buy now or get priced out forever!

Very discouraging figures for first time home buyers
2   everything   ignore (1)   2018 Jun 3, 3:00pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We see some fallback on the month to month in two places in California. Price drops? Capitulation? People thinking it's top?
3   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Jun 3, 6:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
Buy now or get priced out forever!

Very discouraging figures for first time home buyers

Even one year from now they will be wishing they bought a home today. It's no different than 6 years ago. You can quote me on that.

everything says

I have been hearing that for the last six years. Sigh!

I've waiting for Tony, my gardener to recommend I buy. That's when I start selling.
4   ThreeBays   ignore (0)   2018 Jun 3, 6:55pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tip for the rent lifers: next time buy before major tax cuts get passed.
5   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Jun 3, 7:06pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have always noticed people who thought buying at the top was the right decision, are the same ones who think selling at the bottom is the right decision.
Weird.
6   Tim Aurora   ignore (0)   2018 Jun 11, 4:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am selling. My rent no longer covers my equivalent mortgage.
7   Iranian_Oil_Burse   ignore (5)   2018 Jun 11, 7:31am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The sky is the limit, folks. I now want $5M for my shack and I already have plans how to spend the money.