Stable Genius Memes

By marcus following x   2018 Jan 7, 4:02pm 12,564 views   95 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

My favorite

#humor

#politics

« First    « Previous    Comments 56 - 95 of 95    Last »

59   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 16, 5:28am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It helps, if you are familiar with the Pirates of Penzance

67   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 17, 12:48am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I Didn’t Need to Do This’ Sums Up the Entire Trump Presidency
68   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 17, 12:48am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trump's closest advisors and the real inner circle

69   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 17, 1:14am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Senile old President has a meltdown....

Grandpa Trump had a very bad morning.

He was totally humiliated by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat’s over his border wall shutdown, and will be forced to sign a funding bill that represents a total defeat for everything he wanted.

This morning with his oat meal he found out that former FBI Director Andrew McCabe was so concerned that Trump was a Russian spy, he discussed invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him from office.

In his usual dignified manner the president went on a twitter rant to end all twitter rants!

The big difference is nobody is listening anymore.

The responses were hilarious and we would invite you to read some of the exchanges below…enjoy!

‘Entering enraged tyrant zone’: Trump mocked as having ‘mental capacity of a child’ after latest tweetstorm.

77   marcus   ignore (10)   2019 Feb 18, 9:08am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

YOu guys say libs don't know how to meme. I dissagree, it doesn't have to always be based on lies. I get it though, how much TRump Cuck enjoy lies, and base their world view on lies. TRust me, it makes complete sense, and explains so much.

Viral image criticizing Democrats featured fabricated quotes lifted from satire website

IT only takes a few seconds to check stuff out. Is it that you just don't care if it's true (I think so), or that you are that gullible ? Probably a combination of both. THat's what leads to being a Trump Cuck.
79   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Feb 18, 9:10am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

With regards to @booger
80   marcus   ignore (10)   2019 Feb 18, 9:16am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SOme second rate actor of no importance whatsoever is an left wing idiot. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed for what he did, I didn't vote for him and I was never interested in him one way or the other in the slightest. He doesn't represent me. He's an idiot douchebag. Hatred of Trump and most of what Trump represents is the single thing I have in common the guy, if it's true about him staging that incident.

How does that even start to hold a candle to the idiot douchebag that you all elected PResident ?

Some of you guys should have a little respect for his tactics - it reminds me of the lows you (and people like Alex Jones) stoop to on an hourly basis.

81   Onvacation   ignore (4)   2019 Feb 18, 9:23am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
elected PResident

Why do you hate a second rate reality show clown SO MUCH. Don't you understand that you're adding to the drama behind the political theatre?

If the Donald was more than an actor don't you think...

Never mind.
82   Elgatouno   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 18, 9:31am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
Why do you hate a second rate reality show clown SO MUCH.

For me it's because he's a litigious piece of shit who'd sue Americans instead of paying them.

Isn't that reason enough? Or do you think it's ok to not pay people for the work they performed?
83   Onvacation   ignore (4)   2019 Feb 18, 9:36am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Elgatouno says
do you think it's ok to not pay people for the work they performed?

Remind me of the circumstances when Trump cheated people that worked for him?
85   Elgatouno   ignore (3)   2019 Feb 21, 6:04am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
Elgatouno says
do you think it's ok to not pay people for the work they performed?

Remind me of the circumstances when Trump cheated people that worked for him?

You must have missed where I posted this

Not willful ignorance on my part. Trump apparently has shafted many Americans. I Know you think he's great and overlook that he has skipped on paying people. I think honest is an important characteristics, It seems many here don't.
88   anonymous   ignore (null)   2019 Feb 24, 7:06am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@Elgatouno - thanks - made my day, cost me a mouthful of coffee but that image is on it's way overseas and other parts of this country.

Awesome - please post some more like that one in comment #87.
91   komputodo   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 8, 7:57am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kakistocracy says

Awesome - please post some more like that one in comment #87.

Does that mean it's going VIRAL? Are you an influencer?.......lol
92   komputodo   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 8, 8:01am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
Elgatouno says
do you think it's ok to not pay people for the work they performed?

Remind me of the circumstances when Trump cheated people that worked for him?

They said it on the TV and they'd never say anything like that if it wasn't true...especially the fair balanced coverage of trump...You just don't joke about that stuff...

« First    « Previous    Comments 56 - 95 of 95    Last »