Feminism Update

By MisterLearnToCode following x   2017 Mar 30, 12:22pm 25,909 views   210 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

Using Hijab as a symbol of the Women's March: This garment is a symbol of FREEDOM! for Women.

Mike Pence doesn't go to social events without his wife to avoid temptation and possible honey traps or false accusations: MUH SOGGY KNEE

« First    « Previous    Comments 131 - 210 of 210    Last »

131   mell   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 29, 3:46pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
There are certainly occasional women who like sex and are good at it

There is more than a few, but "nympho-exhibitionists" are not loyal. A sex loving babe that is also attractive will be constantly tempted and will cheat often.

Very smart observation. I used to gripe and still occasionally (the older you get the easier it gets) gripe about not getting enough bangs in for my high T lifestyle, but then I just go work-out hard, hit the bags or head out for a good run, knowing that ms hasn't ridden the cock carousel and (with less than a handful bfs) won't cheat or run me over with the Lexus while sporting the insane-in-the-membrane 1000 cock stare. It was fun hooking up with highly sexualized women - I remember one that wanted to have her brains banged out days before before getting married to a nerd cuck while the poor shlob was gone. Today I would decline but damn it felt good. However 80% of western women are not worth of family material these days, and a high notch count (anything above 10 notches is a strong avoid, 5 or better less is recommended), excessive banger, is a tell-tale sign, as much as we'd like to think otherwise. Avoid/Strong sell for LTR/marriage.
132   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 29, 4:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Maybe women should be barcoded for numbers of bonings and oil changes.

Fogeddaboutit. Men will fuck anything.
133   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 29, 5:23pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fogeddaboutit. Men will fuck anything.

Yep, someone makes those big-fat women into ghetto mommas. Also, men will do sheep, fleshlights, glory holes, you name it.
134   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Jul 30, 1:20am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
The summary for me, was that men, in general, are happy that they are men. Women are, in general, not happy that they are women.

When women say men, they're thinking of Chad.

Not of Lenny the bald headed guy, or Danny the socially ackward, or Joe the Janitor.
137   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Sep 1, 8:04am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I may have said this before, but I went to a Meetup group in SF where the topic was "Imagine you are the other gender".

The women all thought it would be great to be male, specifically so that they could hit on the opposite sex without being accused of being slutty. All the women wanted to be men.

The men laughed and said that it just isn't true, they can't just hit on random women all the time because there are huge dangers in that, like getting beaten up by some other guy, or getting fired from their job. None of the men wanted to be women.

Not surprising. Being an anti-feminist myself, I'm going to throw the opposite sex a bone here. I think all of us men can agree that we're glad we're not women, and we understand why women want to be men. What sucks is that all those women had no choice in becoming women, and we had no choice in becoming men. So, I really do feel sorry for women and can understand why they're so pissed about their "weaker sex" situation, especially since it's utterly out of their control. Anyway, just a thought.
138   Quigley   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 1, 8:28am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PrivilegedtobeWhite says
I'm going to throw the opposite sex a bone here.

Isn’t this what it’s all about?
139   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Sep 1, 9:53am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PrivilegedtobeWhite says

I dunno, it'd be nice to have rich men throwing me things just to get close enough to sniff me... but its true most of the young hot women who take advantage of that turn into bitter old hags. The hot girls who follow grandma's advice, and lock down a man without being slutty are the real winners. Free shit forever.

I agree that being a fat, ugly woman would be the worst of both worlds.
140   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Sep 1, 1:20pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
PrivilegedtobeWhite says

I dunno, it'd be nice to have rich men throwing me things just to get close enough to sniff me. The hot girls who follow grandma's advice, and lock down a man without being slutty are the real winners. Free shit forever.

I agree that being a fat, ugly woman would be the worst of both worlds.
I actually disagree. I personally would find zero fulfillment in being a trophy wife (with free shit I didn't earn) while my husband gets all the respect and praise. I saw this in my parents, and I see personally with me and my wife. Everyone wants to talk to me and respects me because I'm the successful, ambitious one, while my wife is just an accessory. From what I can see, it would get old and miserable real quick.
141   Reality   ignore (5)   2018 Sep 1, 4:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

As a trophy wife, your fulfillment is two fold:

1. Your limited number of eggs and the very limited space-time in your uterus are taken up by competent off-springs;

2. Your baby-raising project will be well supported by your competent husband / co-parenting partner.

As a husband to a trophy-wife, or a co-parenting partner to a series of trophy-women, you:

1. Seek professional success, wealth and social status in order to win trophies in the forms of the opposite sex.

2. Have developed that sex-drive towards female trophies because it was a a long string of genetic successes just like that has led to you.

Women seeking professional success before children, and men turning into "grass-eating men"/herbivore or turning into whore-mongers, are little more than druggies who seek to stimulate / pacify their dopamine pathways using narcotics instead of enjoying our own internal dopamine through overcoming difficulty/hardship on our way to success and wealth. The dopamine pathway is there to help guide us through overcoming difficulties/hardship to achieve success . . . just like the sex hormones and oxytocin pathway are there to guide us towards competitive reproduction.

You as a man would indeed feel unsatisfied if becoming a house-husband; a woman would likewise feel extremely unsatisfied if she has to put out for a house-husband on top of being the bread-winner of the family. The two genders are not the same because each is evolved facing an opposite environment.
143   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 2, 9:08pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

Who knew Sweden had so many ugly chicks!!
144   RC2006   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 2, 9:55pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Looks like a tranwreck.
145   mell   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 2, 10:28pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wohoo it's man free! But it's also woman free.
146   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Sep 2, 10:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TwoScoopsOfSpaceForce says

They are all turnoffs. Can we stick to the ones that really turn us on?
Hello Zzyzzx, we need you.
147   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Sep 2, 10:58pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says
Wohoo it's man free! But it's also woman free.

My first thought when looking at the front row:

"Are there any MEN at this stoning ... uh.. concert?"
(Fakeass High Pitched Voices) "Nooo, er... Nooo!!"

148   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 2, 11:00pm   ↑ like (7)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And here's a little Swedish eye-wash to help clean away the concert pic above:

151   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Sep 15, 4:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PrivilegedtobeWhite says
CBOEtrader says
PrivilegedtobeWhite says

I agree that being a fat, ugly woman would be the worst of both worlds.

Sounds like your wife is quite lucky. You are fulfilling your side of the bargain more than could be expected. I see the frustration of a supporting role in life, but many great women relish this task.
152   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 15, 4:43pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ambition is a necessity for men, since men are valued for what they do. They have to be successful to be valued. Successful men usually get the best looking women. This is not fair to the degree that economic prospects vary at birth, but men also have considerable control over their success (mostly by working hard).

Women are valued for what they are. They don't have to be successful at anything to be valued. Beautiful women usually get the most successful men. This is not fair to the degree that looks vary at birth, but women also have considerable control over their looks (mostly by not getting fat).

Of course these are not the only criteria which lead to a long and happy marriage and children. But they are hard-coded into our brains via billions of iterations which resulted in more children for successful men and beautiful women. You can try to fight them, but then you are fighting against the survival of your own genes.
155   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 21, 5:37pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Benevolently Sexist" means "Sucker with a fat bank account"?
156   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 21, 6:58pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

There are lots of studies that show that what women find most attractive in men is confidence and dominance, because those are the traits of men who were able to protect women and children, and for women, protection comes before all else, even money.

Money is significant, but not essential. Mass murderers get love letters in jail, which makes sense. Mass murderers are confident and dominant enough to kill people, and that's what she's looking for.

A lot of this stuff makes much more sense in evolutionary terms. What traits in a mate are most likely ensure that your genes get passed on to future generations? Attraction to those traits (beauty for women, dominance for men) gets selected for, and all the whining in the world won't change it.
157   mell   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 21, 7:09pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

This also explains the rapefugee paradox - most if not all those open border feminists have secret rape fantasies with those raw animals who want to subjugate each and everyone, esp. women. In Sweden and partly Germany many older female social rapefugee workers with mostly low sexual market value have (had) documented long-running affairs with some of the refugees. So they welcome barbaric hordes while at the same time castrating and castigating their beta white men for man-spreading (and apologizing for it).
158   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2018 Sep 21, 8:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They all want a strong man who can protect them and provide for them. Feminists are just confused bunch rebelling against their own human instincts. It's like retarded, but not full retard like trannies.
159   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 21, 8:30pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

Is because she swallowed. The "Spitters" get jail time.
161   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 25, 12:49pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And then there is this- "A Norwegian man who was raped by a migrant has said he felt “guilt” after his attacker was deported.
Karsten Nordal Hauken, who describes himself as feminist and anti-racist, was sexually attacked five years ago.
He said that although the incident caused a spiral of depression and substance abuse, he felt bad about the fact the man had been deported to Somalia when he had already served his prison sentence.
I suspect Karsten Nordal Hauken had secret rape fantasies.
163   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Sep 26, 10:25am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The best thing is how the Democrats are putting shrieking Harpies front and center, just weeks before an election, on this issue.

It's wonderful.

It's reminding everyone about Left Wing Harridans like Hillary.
165   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2018 Sep 26, 3:37pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Women are, in general, not happy that they are women.

They have been lied to about Male privilege.

Try the same meetup group w race. If I could be black, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Then show up to google with one trimester of computer science and get my diversity hire salary.
166   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 26, 4:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They have been lied to about Male privilege.

The biggest male privilege is biological - and real. It is all about pregnancy. Men never have to worry about periods or knock ups.. And when a couple desires a baby, it is the woman whose body goes through the stress and changes of childbirth and nursing, while the man gets just as much genetic input into the child as the lady doing all the work. If you break down the arguments, this is the real essence of those who disdain men and their "privilege."
168   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2018 Sep 27, 7:11am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ripped off from this thread:

Wow. So not only did this lucky bastard get sex with a hot older woman, but he collected $380,000 for the privileged? I would crown this kid as the new Sultan of Slit.
170   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (2)   2018 Sep 27, 10:04am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

Women go through life with 2 big advantages over men in the form of things men want from them: sex and reproduction.
As a result most men have to grovel to get a date, pay for everything, and spend their lives toiling in an effort to keep a woman happy. Many women just marry, don't have jobs and spend their lives shopping.
Women on average are clearly more pampered, protected and spoiled than men.

So yeah, female bear the burden of motherhood.
Just different burdens.
Doesn't have to be fair.
172   krc   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 1, 9:42pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Had to add this post from another thread that I made earler:

I was listening to 810 this afternoon and they were discussing how "far" the "me too" movement would go when a men's rights male got on the phone to calmly discuss. The lady host (Nikki?) went ballistic. But, facts are facts:
1) Women are better educated in general (more go to college)
2) Serve less time for similar criminal convictions - particularly those of a sexual nature
3) Get paid the same as men when you take into account child rearing time
4) Women will never starve: They just have a baby and the government will force the male to support them even if the man did not want the child.
5) Women live far longer (6-8 years).
6) Women have far more methods of birth control.
7) And now, more pro-female affirmative action w/ CA forcing corporate boards to have at least one woman.

This is such a joke and reminds me of those "fake" courts on college campuses where some dude is dragged up and expelled for a sexual act for which the woman doesn't want to go to the police, etc... She just regrets she slept with him and all her friends found out. :)
Really, I hope there is a back lash as women realize their son/husband/dad can be accused at any time for any thing. It would be better to drive over some person by accident and get a manslaughter conviction then fall on top of a woman fully clothed and have your life ruined forever - the horror of it all. :)
175   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 12, 7:13pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They are no longer called feminist updates due to the violating, rapist suggestiveness of 'up'. They are now called pending- non-cisdates.
183   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Nov 7, 4:48pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

This is why marriage is on the decline.
184   cmdrdataleak   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 4:57pm   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says
Booger says

This is why marriage is on the decline.

Yep.

I'm in a healthy and stable relationship of many years, we live together and share our lives. I adore her and trust her and don't want for anything more or different from a partner.

However, I am not going to ask for marriage. Because..... why even take the risk? The stakes are way too high and the consequences are life-destroying. Statistically speaking, and especially in this state, if anything did go sour, the male is likely to get seriously boned.
185   WookieMan   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 6:08pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

cmdrdataleak says
Yep.

Feminism is a scourge on society for sure. You don't trust your partner at all though. You can type that all you want, that you trust her, but you don't. "Why even take the risk?"

I don't care if dudes end up in a good marriage or not really. That's on them to pick the right person. If you have any inkling of a concern that your partner could EVER potentially fuck you over, I'd run now. Eliminate the risk completely. Hell, 50% of married people end up divorced, so you're in a coin flip situation out the gate, right?

As a side note, what is many years? Many years to one person could be 3 or it could be 12 to another. I see you're newish here, so not trying to railroad you or anything. Being harsh but sincere. This is coming from someone about to get after the same lady for 20 years now.
186   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Nov 7, 6:28pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

cmdrdataleak says

Here is an anecdotal fact:
A couple, both lawyers, lived together for years. They get married, and the very next day they both filed for divorce. Go figure.
Marriage is just a piece of paper which can really screw things up. What matters is the commitment between a couple. You can be married with no real commitment, or be totally committed without being married.
187   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 7, 6:42pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says

There is always such an inkling. That much is inevitable, especially now that millions of men have found out that the old deal of getting rights in return for responsibilities has been abolished, in favor of responsibilities alone, no rights for men.

Marriage was always a marginal deal at best for men. They gave up the greater part of their working lives to support a wife and children. In return, they had the right to expect:

1. a virgin
2. cooking, cleaning, childcare
3. respect as the breadwinner

Nowadays, men may not even speak those expectations, much less expect them. Women are generally not virgins at marriage anymore, they resent even the suggestion that their traditional jobs should indeed still be their jobs, and they can make their own incomes.

What's in it for the man now? Nothing at all. Feminism has successfully killed marriage.
188   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Nov 7, 7:26pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

1. a virgin
2. cooking, cleaning, childcare
3. respect as the breadwinner

Islam. It's our only hope, Patrick. Just think....Four women clamoring for your attention. Divorce the disobedient one with three words, and all you have to do is support her for 90 days. Compare this to our rotten laws.
191   curious2   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 11, 12:02am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says
90 days.

130. Every feminist should know, Islam gives wives a right to 4 months and 10 days, which can range from 130 to 133 days total depending on which months are included. Nothing after that, of course. Really, every feminist should know what Islam says about women, including the part about needing four male witnesses to prove rape. Feminists should see importing Islam as treason against women especially, even a hate crime. All it might take is for some targets of feminism to embrace Islam, e.g. Brock Allen Turner converting and declaring that his conviction violates his religion, Harvey Weinstein converting and using that as a defense to both his divorce and his criminal charges, and Donald Trump tweeting about all the $$$ he could have saved on divorces. The rationale seems currently, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," so feminists embrace the enemy and demand Islam; if the enemy joins Islam, then feminists might reconsider.
192   HEYYOU   ignore (25)   2018 Dec 11, 12:49am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Once a bitch always a bitch.
193   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Dec 11, 9:02am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Khashoggi went to the Saudi embassy in order to get divorce papers, so he would only have to pay 120 days of support.
196   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Dec 22, 11:30am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

curious2 says
Strategist says
90 days.

Well Islam is better than I thought. I apologize to all Muslims for having doubted them.
197   MisterLearnToCode   ignore (4)   2018 Dec 22, 5:12pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Interesting chart:

200   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Jan 1, 5:50pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Can a younger "breast enhanced" strap-on Hilly and JLaw make for a nasty competition for the Democratic ticket?

201   Strategist   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 1, 5:53pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

Oh God! Just imagine what I can do with those lips.
204   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2019 Jan 2, 8:24pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

Shows how essential they are to the firm that you'd just rather not have them around when they are on the rag.
205   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Jan 3, 8:43am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wonder if this applies to any trans-women as well.
209   RC2006   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 13, 1:25pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

There is a fat bitch at work that coworkers and I witnessed eating two 711 taquitos at one time in our break room, from that moment forward I dubbed her Doublestuff which is still her nickname 5 years later.

« First    « Previous    Comments 131 - 210 of 210    Last »